14

They came down together and sat for dinner. Yoongi apologized jungkook's mother for sleeping.

"You did nothing wrong sweetheart" jungkook's mother said with gentle voice.

The foods were served on the table, jungkook stopped yoongi from eating by himself.

"Let me feed you" jungkook said and looked at his father.

"Hmph...brat" jungkook's father said.

Yoongi was confused of what's going on.

"I can eat by myself" yoongi said.

"With that hand.." jungkook said.

"Now open your mouth" jungkook said.

Jungkook was feeding yoongi and was enjoying. His father was getting angry by seeing him showing off his love.

Jungkook's father stopped his wife and said "I will feed you honey". He also started feeding like jungkook.

"Baby, do you need water?" Jungkook said gently.

Yoongi choked on his food.

"Cough...cough...no thanks" yoongi said.

Yoongi took the spoon from his hand and said "You too eat".

After dinner, jungkook's parents went back to their house.

Yoongi was collecting his designs and was keeping them together in a file.

"Your designs are so good" jungkook praised yoongi.

Yoongi thanked him.

"Let's go to sleep" jungkook said.

Yoongi became nervous and was looking at jungkook. "You don't want to sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"I will come in a minute" yoongi said. Jungkook went to upstairs.

"Will he ask me to do something...yukk..how can I think of something like that...he is a gentleman he will not do something like that without consent...I hope so" yoongi said in his mind.

After some time later, yoongi went inside the room. Jungkook already took shower and lying on the bed wearing his bathrobe, reading his book.

"Did you shower?" Jungkook asked to yoongi.

"I don't want to" yoongi said hurriedly.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Yoongi asked.

"It's comfortable like this" jungkook said innocently.

Yoongi glanced at jungkook's hair and said "Why didn't you dried your hair?"

"It will itself dry later" jungkook said and was reading his book.

Yoongi sighed and said "It's gross". Jungkook stopped reading.

Yoongi bought hair dryer and said "Sit straight".

Jungkook listened to him obediently and was delighted.

Yoongi was drying his hair.

"Wow...his hairs are so smooth and said silky. Some people usually use so many shampoos and conditioners to make their hair smooth and silk but I don't think he uses." Yoongi said in his mind.

"What do you use in your hair?" Yoongi asked to jungkook, he was enjoying the service getting from yoongi and living in his dreamworld.

"Say" yoongi said it again.

"Huh....what?" Jungkook came back from his dreamworld and asked him.

"What do you use in your hair?" Yoongi asked again.

"Nothing, I only use shampoo for fragrance" jungkook said.

After drying his hair, yoongi said "I'm going to sleep". Jungkook nodded and started reading his book again.

Yoongi covered himself in the blanket and was looking at jungkook.

"What are you reading?" Yoongi asked to him.

"A novel" jungkook said..

Yoongi got up from sleep in surprise.

Jungkook got startle and asked "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine" yoongi said.

Yoongi looked on the front page of the book. It was a famous romantic novel "I too had a love story".

Yoongi said "I had never seen or heard that a CEO of a big company is reading novels"

Jungkook closed the book and said "It's interesting and also I like reading novels that's why..."

"Now go to sleep" jungkook said and laid down on the bed.

He turned off the lights and they both fell asleep after saying goodnight to eachother.

_______________________________________