18

"Did you get any news about him?" Yoongi's father came to the cafe in a hurry and asked Dahyun.

"No sir, yoongi sir went somewhere when I was inside the cafe." Dahyun said.

"Damn it, I want my son fine and safe now". Yoongi's father yelled at the guards.

In anger yoongi's father called jungkook. He was preparing dinner for yoongi and him. He picked up his phone.

"You bastard, what do you want?" Yoongi's father said angrily.

"What happened dad?" Jungkook asked.

"Shut up, I won't spare you nor your lover if anything will happen to my son" yoongi's father said in anger and hanged up the phone.

"What happened to yoongi.....and whose lover?" Jungkook said in his mind.

He tried to call yoongi but his phone was switched off.

He remembered lisa's words. He came hurriedly outside of his house and sat on his car. He called Lisa.....

"Do you miss me now?" Lisa asked.

"I will kill you this time, you better tell me where yoongi is." Jungkook said.

"Again....even if I know about him, I won't tell you and it's good if he die". Lisa said.

"You shameless fellow". Jungkook said in anger and hanged up the phone. He called eun woo to trace yoongi's location.

After some time later, jungkook got yoongi's location from eun woo.

It was raining heavily outside with strong air flow.

Jungkook stopped his car when he saw a glance of yoongi.

He came out hurriedly without an umbrella.

Jungkook held yoongi from behind and said "Why are you here?"

Yoongi pushed him in anger and said "It's only a contract marriage, so why are you wasting time on me since you have a lover".

"She is not my lover" jungkook held yoongi's shoulder and said to him.

"I don't care.... just leave me alone" yoongi said and slapped his hands.

"Yoongi please listen to me, just give me one chance" jungkook pleaded to him.

"No, I don't want to listen not a single word from you" yoongi said in anger.

"Please, just listen once and then do whatever you want" jungkook said.

"Say fast" yoongi said.

"Yes she is my lover but not now. She is my past and you are my present. No one can replace you. I agree that I did a big mistake in the past and now I am paying for it but you know this better than me. You also got betrayal from your partner. She knows something very important about our family and if that will come out our life will become hell that's why I am tolerating her. And sorry for the picture but it's common in a relationship as you know". Jungkook said to yoongi and started weeping.

Yoongi consoled him and said "Don't cry jungkook, I am sorry for judging you without knowing the whole thing. Please forgive me.".

Jungkook said "Don't say sorry. It's not your fault. It was all mine. And you are the only one I love."

"Really...." Yoongi said.

Jungkook said yes and kissed him.

Yoongi wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and kissed him back. "You are only mine." Yoongi said.

After some time later, Dahyun cleared her throat and said "If you both have done kissing then we can go since it's raining heavily."

Yoongi blushed in embarrassment. He walked fastly and sat in jungkook's car.

"You better know what is happening around you." Yoongi's father said to jungkook.

"I will investigate about it" jungkook said.

"No need to investigate, just listen to this recording" Dahyun said and sent the recording to jungkook's phone.

"I will take him home now" jungkook said to yoongi's father.

He came and sat in his car. He looked at yoongi. He was still blushing.

He leaned towards him. He surprised and said "What....what are you doing?".

"Connecting your seat belts" jungkook said with a smirk.

Yoongi turned his face. He was shivering. His clothes were wet even jungkook's. Jungkook took his coat outside from his bag and wrapped it around yoongi.

After some time later they arrived. Jungkook carried yoongi in his arms and said to the maids to prepare hot water for bath.

He took him to the room.

Yoongi pushed him outside and closed the door.

"What's wrong yoongi, are you still angry?" Jungkook said.

"No I'm not. When I go inside the bathroom you can come inside to take your clothes, till then stay there." Yoongi said.

He slipped down and sat on the floor.

"What the hell did I do earlier. Why I kissed him even if I know it's just a contract marriage. I didn't kissed kihyun even if our relationship is from school time but for jungkook it's in the first month of marriage, but how...and why...? I can feel the connection between jungkook and me but is it love...? Am I started loving him...? I don't have any feelings for him right...?" I don't even know about my feelings for him, how stupid I am....!!."yoongi said to himself.

(On the other side)

"Why did I do that... even if I love him, I shouldn't have kissed him like this. What will he think about me now. How can I face him." Jungkook said in his mind.

_______________________________________