"A second creative director will be announced at the end of the month. Mr. Park, I and our team will finalize this selection based on your accomplishments and diligence over the past two years. Also, your potential to be a director will be a factor."

"Will this person have the same responsibilities as Lizzie?" Dominic questions.

"Probably yes. We thought of splitting the creative team into two so that one director will have the same amount of people to supervise at a time." Jungkook explains and everyone makes a sound of understanding. "Any other questions?"

A few others ask questions about this new promotion as it can be called and Jungkook answers them all in turn. I wonder who will be our new, second director and how things will go from now on. We've had a bit of a struggle lately so I think whoever that is going to be will be a stress reliever.

Jungkook then leaves the conference room after answering all the questions and we continue with our meeting. It doesn't take long though and half an hour later, we all step out of the room.

We walk back to our seats and continue with what we normally do. Megan turns back to me after a while and hearing that, I turn around as well.

"I wonder who will be chosen as the new director?" she says, sounding quite curious.

"Me too. But I'm sure our bosses will pick someone deserving and competent for it," I say shrugging my shoulder.

She agrees with me with a nod. "I kind of hope it will be you," she comments, and I'm caught off guard.

"Ah, no." I wave it off with a laugh. "He said based on accomplishments and I haven't done any more than any other person here. It could be anyone."

"Sis." she screeches in offense. "You're probably the one who does the most on this team. I'll fight them personally if they don't choose you."

I chuckle, imagining this. "Why do I think you'd actually do that?"

She points a finger at me. "Because I would. I'm crazy." she smiles. "And you're too down to earth sometimes."

I shake my head with a smile and turn back to my computer. Luckily, it's not long until I can go home, so I'm focusing on the script I'm working on so I can make a little progress.

My phone vibrates and I find a message from Ethan. Opening our chat, I see that what he sent me is a meme. I laugh under my breath and type a quick reply before locking my phone and setting it aside.

I felt bad that I wasn't available the day he was supposed to take me out to dinner. He had sent me a message but I didn't see it until after I got home because I was with Jungkook.

It was just a text, asking me what I was doing, so it wasn't like I bailed on him and after I apologized for the late reply, he said it was no big deal and something had come up for him anyway.

I'm glad he took it so casually and that we're still friends. If you can call that friendship? I'm aware of his intentions and no matter how appreciative I am that he's showing interest, I can't reciprocate it. That feeling is just not there.

"Mikayla Carlson?" I look up at the sound of my name only to find a young man standing at my desk.

"That's me," I say, and he moves closer.

Then he lifts the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen and I let out a soft gasp, inwardly hoping that only I heard that. "These are for you," he says, extending the bouquet in my direction.