Untitled Part 17

Mulai dari awal

  Wu Mo didn't explain, so he got up and went out of the house with a dark face, picked up a bamboo basket, picked up a bow and arrow, and was about to go out.

  Seeing that he insisted on going, Banxia hurriedly said, "This is the gān food I prepared yesterday, you can take it with you on the road."

  Wu Mo said sternly: "No need, I still hid some in the mountains!" After saying that, they went out.

  Banxia looked at his back, and suddenly felt very inexplicable. He had never been like this before. I don't know how to participate in the conference of the second-class family and it turned out to be like this.

  Could it be that someone said something unpleasant to him?

  catch up

  When Banxia returned to her parents' house that day, she thought that her father was old, and Yingchūn was not a living person, so she wanted to go back and have a look at the preparations for Rendong's wedding. Father Su was very happy to see that Banxia came back, and when he saw that Banxia brought back a lot of things, it made him very proud, and secondly, he was relieved to see that Banxia was living well. Honeysuckle cooked and eaten the wax ròu hanging by the door.

  Neighbors also came to visit, asking this question and that, most of the questions revolved around Wu Mo, the most funny thing is that the aunt Niu next door actually asked Wu Mo if he bullied Banxia. If he did, it would be a big deal. This marriage is no more, and you can come back and remarry. This made Banxia laugh and cry, even if she dared to marry herself, this auntie Niu still thinks about it.

  Banxia asked about Daddy Rendong's marriage, Daddy was very unhappy, and snorted coldly from his nose: "Forget it, I can't control these two unfilial daughters, they can do what they want, anyway, she got married. I won't go there at that time, I can't afford to lose that old face." Banxia knew that her father didn't like the dowry that Rendong used to welcome chūn, but she also found that Rendong had the heart to compare herself with herself, so this matter She was not good at chatting, so she had to bow her head and say nothing.

  When it was getting dark, Banxia thought that it was time to go back and cook dinner for Wumo, so she got up and left. Unexpectedly, as soon as Yingchūn disappeared from the left and right, Father Su also noticed that the eldest daughter was missing, so he casually said: "Maybe I went to visit the door next door."

  Banxia thought that it might be the same, so she said goodbye to her father and sister and went back to her mother-in-law's house.

  Unexpectedly, when I just walked out of the door and turned a corner, I saw two figures in the corner, one was his sister Yingchūn, and the other was a bearded person who didn't know each other. It seemed that the two were arguing about something. .

  With a move in Banxia's heart, she quickly hid in a corner that was not easy to find, and then quietly approached them, wanting to hear what the two were saying.

  It was a windy day, and her voice was indistinct. She only caught a few words, vaguely like "temple" and "guardian".

  Banxia was shocked. Although she already knew that her sister had ulterior motives for coming back this time, could it be that she came to the temple?

  For a while, she thought of the stranger she saw in front of the temple a few days ago, and couldn't help but feel that the patriarch had a clever plan, and he really needed to send someone to help, the ghost knows what bad ideas these foreigners are playing!

  Banxia was afraid that her sister would find out and startle the snake, so she stepped back cautiously, and when she was completely out of their sight, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.