Untitled Part 54

Her eyes slowly turned to the temple, and there was a god with her head raised. She silently prayed that her Wu Mo would come down the mountain safely.

  And just as everyone was worried, the starry sky gradually changed its appearance, the moon disappeared and the stars scattered, and the dark clouds gradually rose.

  Pinellia was the first to notice this scene, and hope suddenly surged in her heart. If there is really rain and snow, then everything may be saved.

  Chapter 55

  At this time, Fei also noticed this vision, and everyone was overjoyed. San Lengzi couldn't help laughing and shouting loudly, "This is God bless my family!"

  Fei Xin was also ecstatic, but he still had one thing to worry about: "There is a fire on the mountain, and the patriarch went up the mountain by himself, and I don't know what he is doing now, we must find him as soon as possible, lest there be any accident, not to mention that there are arsonists on the mountain. Yes, those foreigners have such vicious hearts, if the patriarch encounters it, it will inevitably suffer." The others naturally agreed quickly, saying that Uncle Eleven thought everything carefully, so everyone avoided the fire and scattered to look for it.

  After about a cup of tea, Wu Mo had not been found yet, but the rain and snow had poured down and hit the fire fiercely. Some small fires were lingering, and many places were bubbling with dull smoke.

  Carrying the robes soaked by the rain and snow, Fei hid in the mountain with the others, frowning and said, "Where did Wu Mo go? We've been looking for so long, how come we haven't seen anyone."

  Muyang stayed silent for a while, and when he heard this, he raised his head sullenly: "Perhaps, maybe he has already gone down the mountain?" He knew that this was all because of himself. It's not easy to get cheap, so for the first time in my life, I actually hoped that Wu Mo would be safe and sound.

  Fei Leng snorted and glanced back at him: "You said it lightly."

  The poor wooden sheep shrank its neck in fright and dared not say anything.

  When everyone thinks of the patriarch, they are also worried. If the patriarch has three strengths and two weaknesses, what about the famous family?

  At this moment, there was a sudden sound of a horse's chirping, and Fei listened intently, with a happy expression on his face, ignoring the wet robe sticking to his body, and hurriedly ran out to look for the chirping of the horse. Some of the clan members were familiar with them, so they happily said: "This is the patriarch's chasing wind, it seems that the patriarch is nearby!"

  So a group of people ran out of the mountain, ignoring the rain and snow to find it.

  But when everyone saw the unbearable Chasing Wind that came facing the rain and snow, they couldn't help being stunned. The Chasing Horse had a wound on its butt and was bleeding, but there was no one around.

  Fei rushed forward, grabbed the horse and asked, "Where's Wu Mo? Where's your master Wu Mo?"

  Ma'er turned her head to signal, and took it hastily and said, "Hurry up and take me to find your master Wumo."

  The horse made a loud noise, and Fei followed the horse, stepping on the embers of the burning fire with one foot and one foot, and went to find Wumo.

  In the end, when they came to a boulder, everyone saw five people lying on the side of the boulder, all of them wearing foreign clothes and holding swords. .

  Fei hurriedly asked people to check the breaths of those people, while he went to look at the láng himself. When he probed his nose, he found that the láng was still angry, but it was too injured and could not move. The remaining few people have all died, some were killed by arrows, and some were bitten to death by láng.