Untitled Part 74 (end)

The thunderstorm in the ancient mountains came and went quickly, and stopped in a blink of an eye.

  After the rain and the weather, Abei came to squat in front of the big láng with the few wrinkled fruits that were stained with mud, and his smile was clearer than the lake in the ancient mountains.

  "There are four here, you eat two, I'll eat two." After she finished speaking, she handed the two fruits to Da Láng.

  The big láng closed his eyes and dismissed the food delivered to his mouth.

  An Bei looked at Da Láng in confusion: "Aren't you hungry?"

  Da Láng continued to close his eyes and rest.

  A Bei became more and more puzzled: "Then why did you stare at this just now?"

  People are staring at the leaves under the tree, are they good...

  Abei wondered for a while, and finally she finally gave herself an explanation: láng is always different from people, maybe it was hungry just now and doesn't want to eat now.

  She stared at the fruit in her hand and licked her lips: "If you don't eat it, I will."

  "I'll eat two, and I'll leave you two, maybe you'll want to eat later."

  "I put it here for you?"

  All this was Abei's self-talk, but she only heard it as a big láng.

  She wiped the mud-stained shriveled fruit with her already wet sleeves and ate it with great taste.

  Her grandfather died very early, leaving only grandma and brother. Although A Bei is stupid, he also knows that his own grandmother is long gone, and the grandmother in front of him is not the one who gave birth to him.

  Grandma treats herself badly and always starves herself, but Abei doesn't blame her either.

  The aunt from the Niu family next door said, stepmother is not easy to do, and stepmother is not easy, it is not bad for her to raise you such a fool.

  A Bei understands what Aunt Niu means, so she doesn't blame anyone.

  Once she had a bite to eat, she was content.

  If there is no food to eat, she can go to the mountains to find food.