Untitled Part 18

The wishful thinking of Pinellia is to raise a few guinea pigs, the big guinea pigs give birth to small guinea pigs, and the small guinea pigs give birth to jī eggs, so that they multiply, this is the most reliable source of food rations. The famous people have lived under the ancient mountains for generations, but they have always lived a life of relying on the sky for food.

  Pinellia doesn't want to live like this forever.

  Wu Mo frowned slightly: "Jīn nest? Jī still need a nest? Can't you just drill it if you have a rough nest?" Isn't this the case with all the wild animals in the mountains?

  Banxia smiled and said, "Jīs also need a nest, and they will be warm when they live in a nest, and they will lay eggs in their own nests and hatch little jīs in their own nests. Well, I will tell you when the weather is good. How to make a nest, you do it."

  Seeing that Ban Xia had an idea, Wu Mo naturally listened. The two of them took this animal to the mountain behind the house, washed their hands, and then went back to the house.

  When Banxia returned to the house, he saw that Wumo had already cooked a hot meal, and there was still a jī simmering in the pot. She remembered the frightened appearance of the two mountains outside when she saw Wu Mo, and suddenly understood: "So you caught three, stewed one and kept two, no wonder people are so afraid of you."

  Wu Mo raised his rough eyebrows: "Jī was originally used for eating."

  At the moment, the two of them started to eat. The dinner was stewed with wild mushrooms, the staple food was still corn cakes, and some sun-dried dishes. Banxia peeked at Wumo while he was eating. Seeing that he was in a good mood, he took the opportunity to ask, "There was a clan meeting last night. Who the hell said what made you so unhappy?"

  When Wu Mo heard this, his face suddenly fell down, and he glanced at Ban Xia angrily: "That thick flame, what is your relationship with him?"

  Banxia is puzzled: "Me and him? Isn't he and you on the same team?"

  Wu Mo gave a firm "um".

  Banxia couldn't understand more and more, looking at Wumo's cold and hard face with a bit of resentment, suddenly a bright light suddenly appeared, and he suddenly realized: "Could it be because of the past?"

  In the past, this Hou Yan and the original Qin Shou were both candidates for the husband-in-law chosen by his father.

  Wu Mo finally snorted the tone in his heart: "This person, he ran to my door and screamed, and even kicked my door, saying that I should not rob his woman."

  ah?

  Pinellia quickly recalled the Endless Door... There was a hole in the door...

  Banxia suddenly realized: "So it's him who came to talk nonsense to you!"

  Wu Mo is still angry: "Yes."

  Banxia was also very resentful when she thought of this: "Hmph, it's because of him that he ran in front of you to talk nonsense, and he didn't know what to say to you, and as a result, you turned me out and put me in a rough nest. Frozen all night!" As he said this angrily, he carefully looked at Wu Mo's watch.

  Oh......

  Speaking of this, Wu Mo's angular face has a bit of guilt.

  He stretched out his hand and squeezed Banxia's hand in the palm of his hand, kneading it gently, and said in a low voice, "Blame me, I made you freeze outside."

  Banxia wasn't really angry, she just said that on purpose, and then said softly, "It's okay, it's worth freezing all night..."

  Wu Mo took advantage of the situation and embraced his wife, and said with emotion: "I said earlier that you are the bravest girl among the famous family... You are much braver than me..."