Untitled Part 45

Wumo didn't care about the others, but he was really worried about Houyan. After all, the famous family rarely went out, and he didn't know if Houyan was going well outside, and whether he could find Mr. Qi based on his few clues. Thinking a little deeper, it is unknown whether that Mr. Qi is willing to help. But worrying that these are all in vain, he has now finished dividing today's prey, so he took Arno home with his game that had more bones than ròu.

  When he got home, Pinellia was playing with A Shui in the yard, and A Shui was lying there. At this time, when he saw his father, he couldn't help playing with his fat legs, patting the rough mat happily.

  Wu Mo gave Ban Xia what he had earned, and Ban Xia took it over to take a look. Naturally he knew what was going on, and he couldn't help laughing: "Actually, these ròu bones are the most fragrant when stewed, so let's cook them today."

  Wu Mo smiled and said, "Alright. You don't have to go hunting in groups tomorrow. I'm planning to take Arno out to find some fresh game by myself. We'll continue to stew this tomorrow."

  Pinellia took the game to the stream to clean it, leaving Anuo to watch A Shui, Wu Mo took the opportunity to repair the fence next to it, drove the animal into the nest, and then led the horse to walk the horse outside the fence.

  The bright red evening sun hangs in the distant mountains, and the setting sun crosses the vast mountains and scatters in this small courtyard in the mountains. A man in sackcloth and black hair leads a maroon horse to drink water by the stream. The little boy teased the chubby A Shui who was drooling on the rough mat. From time to time, Ah Shui's giggling giggled in the yard, causing the sheep to bleat and babble, and even the jujube red horse, who was drinking water not far away, couldn't help but lift its neck to look over.

  The mountain breeze passed the small courtyard, the man's black hair rose slightly, the melon and vine leaves inside and outside the fence swayed slightly, and the little baby opened his big bright eyes and threw his fist into his mouth.

  When Pinellia was cleaning the game, he couldn't help laughing when he saw this scene.

  The happiest thing in the world is nothing like this. If possible, she hopes that time can stay at this moment, so that their family can live such a quiet and happy life forever.

  In the evening, after eating the fragrant stewed ròu bones and feeding Ah Shui, Pinellia told Wumo about the toy she wanted to make.

  "You should use a few tough tree strips, bend them into a semi-circle, and then tie them together, so that's fine." Banxia described.

  Wu Mo was puzzled: "It's that simple? What's so funny about this?" He really didn't understand, wasn't it just a few tree branches?

  Banxia pushed Wumo and smiled: "You do it, I'll tell you later."

  This is not difficult, Wu Mo took the axe, ran to the grove outside the fence and chopped a small tree, scraping the skin and chiseling, and soon it was done according to the appearance of Pinellia.

  Pinellia put these tied tree strips on the rough mat, and Wu Mo could see it: "These tree strips are like small shacks, you want to put a piece of cloth on it for Ah Shui. Shack?"

  Banxia shook her head: "No." After speaking, she took out the hairs that Anuo gave her yesterday, only to see that those hairs had been cleaned by her and covered the roots with a cloth, only a few colorful feathers were exposed. .

  She hung the little thing on one of the trees with hemp rope, and put A Shui down under the "small shack". A Shui didn't lie down and play at all, but now she saw this novelty above her head. The thing, was immediately very excited, waving his hand to reach for that little hair ball.