Ch.11 Truth

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*1 month later*

All the teams have been slowly adapting to the shinobi lifestyle with various training exercises both normal and sometimes joint training among the teams. All except Team 3 who has been basically isolated from the other teams by their Jounin. Team 3 ignored these obvious slights towards them by improving themselves through more training and taking more missions then anyone else. Mostly just E and D rank missions though since Nemuri believed they weren't ready for anything higher just yet.

E ranks now are mostly chores from the citizens requested towards the Hokage replacing the old D ranks in lower ranking. D ranks now are a little more serious but still emphasize the importance of teamwork, which thankfully Team 3 doesn't have to worry about. The jobs mostly consist of spying, bodyguarding certain spots or people of low importance and hunting in the forest for wild animals.

Nemuri decided to focus on her teams obvious weaknesses mental, emotional and physical. She was hard on them but they could tell she meant the best for them. For Koda, she tasked him with one simple goal that he had to complete everyday. He had to talk to two new people a day and the conversation must cover at least three topics. The goal was to break his shyness and make it easier in the future for him to talk to clients. This would solve both his mental; lack of confidence and his emotional; shyness. For Physical she wants him to practice more Ninjutsu that doesn't focus on his clan's jutsu as well work on his Taijutsu.

Shoka was little harder to get to agree to her training regime. The first order of business was to work on her temper and patience towards male clients, they did that by taking more of them and Shoka being in charge of negotiating with the male clients. The next then was the art of seduction which was the hardest to get her to agree to with Shoka arguing it could ruin her relationship with Izuku. Nemuri told her she wasn't telling her to cheat but to learn to art to make it easier for spying and interrogation, and if neither of them could tell the difference between work and personal life then their relationship was doomed to fail. Shoka eventually started the training. For physical Nemuri had her work on her Taijutsu and to find a weapon specialty.

Izuku had the hardest training out of all of them with it being requested by him. His emotional training was to work on his anger and temper that was slowly consuming him. All the looks and whispers of hatred towards him had finally gotten through his protective shell. Izuku has grown cold towards all strangers that he knows hate him, luckily he still gives new strangers a chance but they always disappoint him. He still talks to all his friends, family and now even Nemuri-sensei. His physical training was everything from Fuinjutsu to all the way to medical jutsu, Izuku wanted to learn everything.

--

Izuku could be seen walking home with a scowl as today his team had a simple D rank mission with them just having to protect a small bank that got threatened. The whole staff gave him a hard time the whole day with him easily ignoring it that was until the owner threatened to not pay them and report them unless Shoka helped him with 'something' in the back. The owner is now in the mental ward suffering from severe mental illnesses. 

Izuku sighed as he wanted to clear his head a little before going back home. And the best way to do that for him was to train, and it seemed he had a little more time until it became dark evident by the sun barely touching the horizon. However, he's in trouble with Nemuri-sensei due to his actions and had a feeling she won't give him any new cool new jutsus. He could work on something he already has but where's the fun in that. Then a memory played in his mind from a week ago.