35. A Little Fun

Jade POV

Rolling my eyes I shake my head as Damian places yet another small object on my bump for Luna to kick off. Sure enough the item is lifted in the air and lands on the floor earning a loud cheer from Damian.

"I'm telling you, you have a mini martial artist in there" he grins

"Maybe, or maybe she's just getting annoyed with her Uncle Damian constantly putting stuff on her" I chuckle

"Never she loves me" he smiles "I'm her favourite Uncle I just know it, now what else can I try" he says looking around the room

"Seriously you haven't had enough yet?" I ask and he shakes his head

"I've only tried with a Malteaser, a lego, a dime and a monopoly piece" he says "there are so many other things I can try"

"I never should have shown you the Malteaser trick" I chuckle "you are having way to much fun"

"Uh we are having too much fun" he smirks "there are two of us involved and I don't mean you"

As Damian collects the things up from the floor my phone rings, grabbing it from the table the second I answer my screen fills with Roman's handsome face.

"Hey babygirl how are you doing?" He smiles "how's little L"

"I'm good, Luna is being terrorised by her Uncle Damian" I chuckle

"Why what's he doing?" He asks looking a little worried

"He's........."

"Man you have got to see this cool trick, turn the camera around Jade" Damian says cutting me off.

I do as he asks and turn the camera so it is focused on my bump, Damian place a Dime on my bump and once again it is kicked off on to the floor to a cheer from Damian and a rumble of laughter from Roman.

"That's a future wrestler right there" he laughs "turn the camera back I want to see you baby"

"Here I am" I smile "Damian thinks she's a future martial artist"

"You know her learning self defence isn't a bad idea" Roman says "that way if any boys try anything she can handle it"

"I could train her" Damian pipes up "I'd be happy to"

"And what if I want her to do ballet? Or gymnastics?" I ask and they both shrug

"She do all of them" Roman says "my little L can do whatever her heart desires, anyway I just wanted to check in with you before the show and tell you I love you"

"I love you too Ro" I smile "and everything is good here don't worry"

"I'm not worried babygirl I just miss you both so much" he says

"Aww I didn't know you cared that much" Damian says and Roman rolls his eyes

"I was talking about my girls" he says "but I guess I kinda miss you too, you're fun to hang out with"

"You hear that cariño, your man loves me" Damian smirks

"Hey now don't go twisting it" Roman laughs "missing you don't mean I love you, I gotta get going look after my girls for me"

"I'll talk to you soon and Ro........we miss you too" I sayand he smiles before blowing me a kiss and ending the call.

When I look up Damian's brow is furrowed and his smile is gone.

"You ok?" I ask rubbing his arm

"Yeah I just wish I had some one who looked at me the way you look at Roman" he sighs

"I look at him that way because I love him" I say "and you will find some one who will love you"

"I don't know, I mean I've always wanted a family but I'm almost 40 and it hasn't happen so maybe it won't" he shrugs

"It will I promise you" I say giving his hand a squeeze "any girl would be lucky to have you as long as she doesn't mind sharing you with Luna" I say and he smiles

"Yeah me and L are a package deal" he laughs "love me love my........"

"Goddaughter" I say and he practically beams at me

"Really?" He asks "you mean that?"

"Of course we know she'll be in safe hands with you" I say "and you already have a special bond"

"That's true" he smiles "so is there anything else we can do that she might like?" He asks

"Well they do recommend playing music to them" I shrug "you can give it go if you like"

Damian gets up from the couch and walks across the room, when he comes back he has his large head phones in his hands. Siting down he connects them to his phone and then places them on my bump before hitting play.

Straight away Luna begins moving around and Damian's face lights up as he watches.

"What are you playing her?" I ask

"Killswitch" he smiles "only the best for my goddaughter, and I think she likes it"

"Yeah I think she does although Killswitch isn't what I had in mind" I chuckle