5. Wrong, But It Feels So Right

Laying in bed staring up at the ceiling I was well aware that I was on the verge of driving myself crazy. For some reason I just couldn't get that man out of my head. His dark chocolate brown doe eyes, long dark wavy hair, those full plump lips and the rippling muscled tattooed body had consumed my thoughts from the first moment I saw him.

There was no denying there was a connection when we met and I feel it everytime he is near me, this magnetic pull between us. But I shouldn't be feeling anything for him at all, especially since he isn't the reason I'm here. My reason for being here is sleeping soundly beside me with no clue that the woman he loves is laying here thinking about another man.

I love Trevor but something in me wants to find out what he is all about, what he is capable of, what those hands and those lips can do. But what if once isn't enough? What if after I've experienced him I want to do it again?

I had watched him today from backstage and the second he growled down that microphone I was soaked and you can bet your ass I wanted to acknowledge him. When we got back to the hotel Trevor and I made love but I had closed my eyes and imagined it was him instead, I almost moaned out his name but managed to change it to Trevor's ring name.

The last words he said to me echo in my mind as I gently slide out of the bed "you know where to find me babygirl, I'll be waiting" . I glance back over at my sleeping boyfriend before pulling on the matching robe over my champagne coloured silk nightgown and head towards the door.

Walking down the corridor I know I should go back to my room but something keeps me moving towards him, something I can't fight no matter how wrong this is. I find myself outside his door and I knock gently, the door opens and there he stands in all his half naked glory and I find myself swallowing hard.

He smiles as he looks me up and down before licking his lips with a smirk. He silently moves aside and motions for me to enter the room. He closes the door behind us and I turn to face him taking in every detail of this beautiful man.

"I shouldn't be here" I say quietly "this is wrong"

"Then why did you come here babygirl?" he asks "why are you standing in my room instead of laying beside him?"

I look at him unable to answer as he walks behind me, I feel his hands run around my waist and untie my robe, he slides it off my shoulders and I allow it to fall and pool at my feet.
His fingertips gently run down my arms as his lips caress my neck, my eyes roll back and I find myself leaning back against him. He slides the strap of my nightgown down my arm as he kisses along my shoulder.

Turning I take his face in my hands and press my lips against his in a hungry desperate kiss, any will I had to fight this is long gone. I want him, all of him and I want to experience everything he has to offer. I know it's wrong but it feels so right, his lips feel so good.
As we kiss his hands travel down my body, his fingers curl under the hem of my nightgown before he lifts it up and over my head in one swift movement leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"Perfect, so beautiful" he says looking me up and down.

With shaky hands I reach out and grip the waist band of his boxers before pulling them down freeing him from his confines and my god is his naked body magnificent.
He lifts me up and takes me over to the bed laying me down gently as he hovers over me.

He enters me slowly filling me completely and stills a moment. He leans down capturing my lips with his before beginning to move slowly. I moan against his lips allowing his tongue to dance with mine as his movements become faster.

"You feel so damn good babygirl" he says kissing my neck "better than I imagined"

"Oh my god" I moan out before biting down on my lip

"Don't do that" he says "I want to hear you say my name"

"Ro.....Roman" I moan as he pushes deeper into me thrusting harder "Oh fuck"

"Come for me baby girl" he growls and I fall apart around him.

Seconds after he finds his own release, resting his head against mine, he kisses my lips softly almost lovingly before moving and laying beside me.

"I should go" I say going to sit up but he wraps an arm over me stopping me.

"Not yet" he says "stay just a little bit longer, I'm not done with you yet"

"Alright" I say cupping his cheek "but after this, this can never happen again"

"It can and it will" he says pecking my lips "I can't let you go now babygirl, once is not enough"

"But Trevor........." I say getting cut off by his finger on my lips

"I know" he says softly "I know this is wrong but tell me it doesn't feel right"

"I can't" I say "because it does, it shouldn't but it does"

Smiling he kisses me once again and just like that I am lost in him all over again. For my sins he has me hooked and I have no will to resist even if I know that it will break Trevor's heart if he ever finds out.