9. Love Them Both

Roman POV

Ever since I had heard some one say Trevor was back and his girl was with I had been frantically searching for Jade everywhere. Either she was avoiding me or I was looking in all the wrong places.

A week without her had been hell and I just wanted to feel her close to me. We also needed to talk, I needed to get some stuff off my chest and I wanted to do it before I chickened out.

I turn a corner and stop in my tracks, a few feet away from me stands the woman I've been looking for, her eyes are fixed on the screen as a small smile plays on her perfect lips. For a moment I almost forget to breathe she looks so beautiful.

I speed walk over to her and grab her hand before pulling her into the room behind her.

"Roman what....." before she can finish my lips are on hers and I have her pinned between me and the wall. She doesn't fight me she just gives in and wraps her arms around me as she kisses me back with just as much passion.

"I missed you babygirl" I say as I begin kissing her neck "I was going crazy without you"

"I missed you too" she breathes "but we need to talk"

"Have you made your decision?" I ask "is that what you want to talk about?"

"Yes it is" she sighs "There's something you need to know"

"Don't leave me babygirl" I say as feeling of dread takes over, my eyes pleading with hers, she softly places her hand on my cheek.

"Please don't look at me like that" she says as I lean into her touch, I place my hand on top of hers and I feel something on her finger. Moving her hand away from my face I hold it as I look down at it and my heart sinks.

"The hell is this?" I ask searching her eyes for answers

"It's....it's a ring" she says "that's what I wanted to talk to you about"

"He proposed?" I ask and she nods "and you said yes?" Again she nods and I swear I see a hint of sadness in her eyes "are you really going to marry him?"

"I'm sorry Roman, but this has to stop" she sighs "I can't keep doing this to him, not now this has happened"

Jade tries to move out from between me and the wall but I keep her in place with my hips. Right now my heart was breaking and I didn't want to let her go, I didn't want to let her walk out of this room knowing I'd never be with her again.

"What about us?" I ask "what about what we have?"

"Roman please don't make this harder than it has to be" she says "let me go, find some one who can be completely yours, some one who can make you happy"

"You make me happy" I say taking her face in my hands "I don't want anyone else babygirl I want you, I love you"

"Don't do that" she says a look of panic taking over her face "don't say things like that, it doesn't help"

To my surprise she manages to push me back enough to get away from me, she takes a few steps away from me before stopping and running her fingers through her hair. Slowly she turns around to look at me and I swear there are tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to hurt you, I never wanted to hurt anyone" she sighs "but sometimes when you love some one you have to let them go" she says before leaving the room.

I stare blankly at the door for a moment trying to take in what she just said, either she just told me to let her go or she just told me she loved me too.

Jade POV

Rushing away from the room, I was struggling to maintain my composure becuase right now all I wanted to do was cry. I know I was doing the right thing but it hurt like hell.

There's a part of me that wants to go back to him, but I know no good can come of it. I was so focused on controlling my emotions that I wasn't looking where I was going and slam straight into some.

"Woah, there you are baby, I've been looking for you" Trevor says

"Hey, I was watching your match back here I was just coming to find you" I say and his brow furrows

"You ok you look upset?" He asks cupping my cheek "did some thing happen?"

"No I'm just tired and my allergies are playing up" I lie

"Alright let's get you back to the hotel" he says "I have some allergy pills in my bag I stocked up when I knew you were coming becuase I knew you'd forget yours"

"Your right I did" I chuckle "thank you baby you always take good care of me"

Smiling Trevor wraps an arm around my shoulders as we walk, I may have convinced him there's nothing wrong, but deep down I was hurting, because only I knew the truth - I love them both.