24- Hate

Heyyyy hoesss

How was your day hope i made it better fr fr

SMUT STATION IS HERE!!!

So keep your fucking hands on your phone

Ik I didn't writing this 😏

Anyways how was your day tdy

Hope I made it better fr fr

Anyways have a good read

Vote and comment please I will lick your feet if you don't

Byeeeeeee

I hate Ares

I hate Ares. He me makes do fucking angry I want to kill him.

Or fuck him.

I don't fucking know I'm so damn confused.

Me and Ares got this guy that has some information about John, and I was not done talking to him and Ares killed him before I was done. And Ares fucking yelled at me because when I got this guy, I guess I did it wrong and Ares was mad about that.

He woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

This motherfucker, bitch.

And I hate when somebody kills my hat I need, like I get bad angry issues.

Going to Ares's and office I knock at the door, I hear his deep voice "come in." He says, I open the door shutting it behind me.

"Yes Bella?" He leans back in his chair, "why the fuck did you kill him?" I explode, angry, rage was at the top and I just let it out, "God, I don't get you, you make me want to fucking shoot you." I slam my hand on his desk, he just watches me in bliss. "I needed him, and you fucking kill him, oh my God." I run my hands through my hair.

"I fucking hate you so fucking much Ares," his smile drops when I said his name, "say that again." He orders, his voice his deep and demanding, "I fucking hate y-" before I could get anymore out when he stands up and pulls me on top of the desk in front of him, I gasp putting my hands on his shoulders for support.

I look down and see him looking at me in lust, my breath is lodged in my throat, his hands go on my waist, "fuck, do you know who hot you are when your mad," Ares rasp, my cheeks feel hot, he placed his hands on my hip, "A-Ares." I stuttered on my words, I scan his face to his soft lips, my mouth parted.

I feel myself growing wet, I squeeze my legs together, but Ares parts my legs with his large, tattooed hands, "you wet?" He tilts his head. I can't speak. "You wet for me mi amore?" My breath was knocked out of me.

Fuck that hot.

I shouldn't be turned on right now but I am.

I see how close me are, I can feel his hot minty breath on my lips, "you don't know how much strength it is to not kiss those lips again, till they are swollen," he stares at my lips, "fuck please do." I slam my lips on his.