Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)

Začať od začiatku

He scooted closer to Nana and started teaching Nana who turned into a blushing mess.

That bitvh! I know what he is trying to do. If thats what he want then the 2 can play the game.

Y/N also scooted closer to Stanley and they both stared studying together.

This whole thing didn't go unnoticed by the gang, they knew exactly what was going on.

"Is it normal for couples?" Boboiboy asked Yaya.
"I have no idea" Yaya replied.

"Nana and Stanley can ruin my FangY/N ship" Gopal panicked making Ying flick his forehead.

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV

"You were having so much fun with that Stanley, weren't you?"
"And you were having so much fun with Nana, weren't you?"

"What is going on?" Tok Aba asked.

"Ask this jerk"
"Ask this Dumbass"

"They both were making each other jealous now they both are mad at each other" Boboiboy explained.

"Young couples these days" Tok sighed.

"Can you guys stop!" Ying shouted in annoyance.

"Oh surely I will if Fang will apologise" I replied.
"Why will I apologise? It was your fault!" Fang shouted.
"No it wasn't my fault! It was your fault!" I shouted back.

"Both of you are at fault!" Everyone shouted.

"No- AHHHHHH" Tok pulled both of our ear making us yell in pain.

"Stop it right now" He said.

"We're sorry! We're sorry!"

~Time skip~

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean anything I said earlier. I am not good at controlling my jealousy. First I used to be jealous of Boboiboy. Now, its Stanley. The only reason why I was jealous of him because he likes you. Except that there is nothing to be jealous of him. I am literally better than him. He is nothing infront of me. I was just afraid that I might lose you." He confessed.

"I chose you Fang. You shouldn't be afraid of losing me. I will not leave you even tho sometimes you're pain in the ass." I said and chuckled.

"And you know why?" I asked.
"Why?"

"Cause I love you Fang" I confessed.

"I love you too Y/N" Fang confessed and pulled me into a deep kiss.

(I AM CRINGING SO HARD RN)

"Well remember me talking about being a Yandere? I think I should start from Stanley." He said and my eyes widened.

"Wtf! Are you serious?!" I shouted and he just laughed.
"Chill dumbass, I was just kidding" he said and I sighed in relief.

"I have a better job for Stanley" He said and I gave him a confused look.
"What?" I asked.

"Remember our play where Stanley played the role of the priest in our wedding. Now he will do that in real. He'll be the priest in our real wedding" He replied.

"You really think that we will get married?" I asked.

"Ofcourse! Why? You don't think that?" He asked.

"Well who knows I might fall for someone better" I teased him.

"Someone better huh? And who would it be huh? Boboiboy?"

"Your Brother. I mean Captain Kaizo is so hot, good looking and not to mention he is very strong too" I started fangirling over Kaizo and he just laughed at me.

"Sorry Y/N but his standards aren't this low!" He said and started laughing like a maniac.

"That was mean you jerk!"
"Truth hurts dumbass!"

...

"Hey boss, look Y/N and Fang" The purple robot pointed at the couples who were busy making out in a public park where no one was there.

"Let them be. I don't want to cross path with that crazy girl ever again" The noseless, green, square headed alien replied.

~The End~

A/N- oml! Can't believe it finally ended. Epilogue and special chapter will be coming tho.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported me and this book.

Finally a Fang fanart most of the time its Kaizo

Finally a Fang fanart most of the time its Kaizo. Give Fang some love too ♡~

Thank you so much for reading. Do vote if you liked it☆~