"They are fantastic. It's for you and there's Mr. Mickey. he's a mousse, but it can sing!"

He pressed the button, and Mickey began singing the hot dog song. While Julian amused him with the Mickey, I noticed his body losing up. His small fingers hesitantly reached for Mickey. My heart untied. He took the stuffed animal and examined it. He repressed the button to listen to the doing again. He reached again for the cupcakes, and I wanted to scream. With the stuffed animal and one hand, he put the cupcakes on his lap and dig his finger into them.

"Eyo, papa. Don't put all your fingers in it. You're going to stain your outfit." Julian gently stopped him. "Hold it like this." He took his hand in and placed the cupcake in it. "And take a bite like that."

He seemed more comfortable with Julian. I could see Julian smile once he realized it. I might've been wrong. He was great with children. He had the best example growing up. He would make a brilliant father. He beckoned me to approach. I left the bag by the door and crunched in front of the little guy. Unlike a few minutes ago, he only watched my moves, but his body wasn't reacting to my approach. Up close, his eyes were deep blue and big—just like Mark. No one else had blue eyes other than Mark. I was sure he was the father.

Despite all the hatred and pain, our relationship bloomed. I moved on past them. If he was the father, then I had nothing against the child. I hated the conditions it happened, and I wished he was born under better circumstances, but it already happened, and I couldn't change that. All I could do was move forward and create a better future for the little guy.

He ate the cupcake quickly, leaving crumbs on his cheeks. Yep, I didn't need a DNA test to prove it. He was truly my brother. He reached to touch a string of my hair with his fingers full of icing. Julian and I chuckled.

A few minutes later, a nurse came to tell me they were ready. With reluctance, I followed her. Julian proposed to stay with the little guy. It didn't take long to swab my cheek and a blood sample. The result might take two or three days. During this time, they would take him away and place him in the foster care system until the judge made his choice.

I won't lie. It sucked. It seemed he was getting along perfectly with us, and now they were taking him away from us again. With a sorrowful heart, we left New York and flew back to Toronto.

Laying next to the window, rolled up in my baby blue blanket, gazing at the clouds slither from the sun. I had work to do, but I didn't feel like it. I preferred to slack off until we landed. After the graduation, we will be back in New York. I thought I should focus on the exam, Julian's birthday, for which I was grateful for getting back two days earlier.

With the help of Frenchie and Juan, I found the car on this short notice. I found it extremely stupid that he wanted that car. One, he already had enough cars. Two, he didn't even watch the show. He probably saw it while I was watching Supernatural and decided he wanted it. There was no reason for him to make me buy this car, except for his pleasure. I swore if he let it sit somewhere and never drove it, I would pluck his eyes out.

I turned to look at him, snoring next to me. His sunglasses are still over his eyes. His mouth was half open, his hair messy on his face, an arm under his head while the left rest on his stomach. The plane's engine growling seemed to not bother him. I should record him looking like that. You know what? I might post it too. Everybody thought he was this sexy ass model, looking fine all the time. The world should see him like that. And that would also be payback for the other day for making me beg for sex. I carefully pulled out my phone. As I was going to press the record button, he snatched my phone. I let out a surprised screech.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

"Xemina!!!" He groaned with a raspy voice. "What are you trying to do?"