Chapter 33

Explicit content ahead! If you don't want to read it, then be mindful of that symbol: "❥❥❥" it indicates where it starts and ends, so it is easier for you to skip.
~~~~~

The first day back in class was exhausting. Half of my schedule changed. I didn't have any more courses with Thea, which was a fucking relief. I didn't have a clue how that happened, and It wasn't like I would use my Salutatorian status privilege never to see her again.

During lunch, the hall was agitated. New students were admitted, classes were dropped or exchanged, confusion and nervousness were the most chaotic phenomena.

I joined Xavier and Agea's table. They were discussing the latest Billboard chart. I watched them screamed at each other while eating my fruits. I didn't have a music genre. My life has been too fulfilled for me to enjoy simple life amusement.

The argument stopped when Kelly and Agea reached our table. I put down my spoon, crossed my legs and arms.

"You're so desperate to replace us; you're sitting at the same table with your biggest competition." Kelly addressed Agea, quacking horribly.

"Yeah, better than you snakes." Agea stood up to face her.

"Snake? You ruined our friendship because you were weak and a cry baby."

"We will see who's going to cry when I punch your punk ass."

"You're bluffing. You fell off. We're the new sensation. Your era is over." Thea laughed devilishly.

Agea squared up to hit her, but Xavier grabbed her arms to calm her down. The hall already went silent and watching. I searched the room for Julian so he can put a muzzle on his bitch mouth. He was nowhere to be found, and things were getting out of control.

"Wall away, Kelly, it's the first day. We don't want to put up with your shit." Xavier joined Agea's side.

"Shut the fuck up. No one is talking to you."

"Who the fuck you're talking to like that?" Xavier snapped.

The thumping of my purse hitting the floor brought my attention to Kelly, who just purposely knocked it. I closed my eyes and inhaled. Not my danm Birkin; these purses cost me a fortune.

"Pick it up." My turn to stand up.

"Or what? Last time you were lucky I didn't beat you. You can't even fight me, bitch. You think you are all that because you have daddy's money. You just stood there because you were scared, hoe." She spat to my face.

"Fighting is a broke bitch sport. I was waiting for you to lay your hand on me so I could sue you until you go back sleeping with cockroaches, your fucking kind." I closed the gap between us. "This is the last time you will stand in front of me and disrespect me. I'm not scared of you. I'm civilized. Something you will never be in your life. You're lucky you found me on my good side because, on God and every damn Saint, I will make you eat the fucking concrete. Now pick my damn Birkin off the floor before your parents receive a call tonight."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me, bitch." I stood up my ground. She realized I was serious and the malicious look morphed into fear. As she was bending over, Thea slid between us and pushed me away. My hand flew to her face. The sound of me hitting her face provoked a gasp around the room.

"You slapped me?" She unbelievably held her right cheek.

"Pick my purse off the ground." I commended in a firm tone.

Kelly bent over and picked it up quickly, and backed up to help Thea.

"No one is the new sensation, and no one's era is over. You still a racist whore, and you-" I pointed to Thea. "You are still a backstabbing following bitch. You're still nothing and will be nothing in front of me. Keep that in your thick skull because I will not repeat myself. You want some smoke, then square up to the three of us. Your three biggest nightmares, and it's staying that way, now get the hell out of my timeline."