Chapter 50 - Julian's POV

« Que la vérité se réveille. »

« May the truth be awakened. »
~~~~~

"A graphical display that shows the relationships or associations between two numerical variables or co-variables, which are represented as points or dots for each pair of scoreboard a scattergram." The old dying Canadian man raised his hand and pointed to the graphic exercise we wasted our time trying to understand for thirty minutes now.

No one was paying attention to the lecture. Half of the classroom was passed out on their chair. How could I blame them? An hour and forty-five minutes of Algebra taught by a 70 years old. His fashion knowledge only expanded to brown plaid shirt and pants and his speech was incredibly boring. Did people like him get laid? Mhh, definitely not. One stroke and his dick turn into dust.

I put down my pen and groaned with frustration. My skin pulled tight around my fresh piercing, forced me to grimace of pain. I rubbed my eyes while yawning and stretched my arm to get Mr. Soyer's attention.

"Yes, Mr. Elvero. Is there anything wrong?" He adjusted the square frames on his nose.

"No yeah, hunh." I vaguely pointed at the board. "Your graph is wrong."

"Excuse me?" The older man checked the board.

"The correlation is negative, right? The X value increased while the Y value decreased. However, from 20 to 34, the Y value increased by 10%. No great change should be present in this graph. Therefore it's wrong unless the relationship between the variables is incorrect." I quickly explained.

A few seconds passed while Mr. Soyer analyzed the graph then turned with a smile.

"You are right! Thank you for pointing it out, Mr. Elvero." He hurried to erase the mistake.

I lightly bowed my head to him. A pat on my shoulder and I rotated my upper body to Devan, sitting behind me.

"Nice one, dawg." He balled his hand up into a fist, and I tapped out knuckles together.

"Hey! Psst." Juan whistled at me on Devan's left. I sighed and turned to the other side, tired of them annoying me.

"¿Qué pasa mamón? (What's up, stupid?)." I whispered.

"Es para ti, coño. (For you, pussy.)." He handed me a piece of paper. I unfolded it, and three phone numbers were written with awful handwriting. Who wrote a six like that?

"¿Que mierda es esto? (What the fuck is this?)." I furrowed my brows.

"No sé. Es de ellas. (I don't know. It's from them)." He pointed at three blondes across the room, giggling and twisting their body; one winked at me, and I cringed. They were the exact copy-pasted bimbos from California wannabe models and influencers. Trinity had fallen if that was the kind of individual they were administering.

Julian from a few months ago would have jumped into that boat with no hesitation. Any ideas of me doing another girl disgusted me. I was addicted to my queen, and she knew how to please me extraordinarily. She made me cum twice this morning just on FaceTime. Why would I destroy that? Sex wasn't the only pleasure she provided me. She was my whole. She was the girl I could be myself with. I was comfortable being vulnerable without being judged. She cared about me. She knew how messed up I was and still stood up with me. Why would I throw this greatness away for some bimbos? Xemina deserved the world, and I would never hurt her. Never. These bitches were not even at her ankles.

I passed the paper behind me to Devan. "Want a foursome?" I pointed at the girls.

"Hell no. Last white bitch I did gave me chlamydia."