Chapter 19

*Not Xemina in the picture but an example of her new hairstyle.
~~~~~

When a girl is in crisis, she dyes her hair and expects to turn her life around magically.

That was not the case for me when I made the ultimate decision to dye my hair blue.

"Now, Xemina, what the hell is this?" Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and with a brush in my hand, I was starring at my new look.

After watching countless YouTube tutorials, I thought I did a good job, but I looked so strange and stupid.

"Oh God, what have I done? I look like an E-girl. Marc is going to kill me!!!"

I grabbed my phone and FaceTime Xavier for his opinion. He screamed.

"I know it's bad, right?" I lamented.

"I knew you were depressed, but I didn't think it was that bad." He grimaced.

"Oh..."

"Oh wait, no! You look gorgeous! You know you can pull off anything. It's just I'm concerned about your people."

"Well, it's already done." I raised my shoulder.

This week was full of emotions, but it was harder for Agea. After breaking up with Shawn, things got worse when suddenly her nudes and very extreme sex videos were leaked. Shawn denied doing it, but it was clear that he was behind all of it. He enjoyed every bit of her sadness, and the school didn't wait too long to turn its back on her. She was the clown now. Her friends didn't stand up for her. Thea and Kelly sided with Shawn. I overheard them arguing with Agea. Kelly told her all of this was nothing, and she needed to suck it up and apologize to Shawn. When Agea refused, she said to her that she couldn't be friends with a cry baby, and she wasn't that popular anymore. My heart ached for her.

Agea did bully me, but she didn't deserve that. She was now alone. Julian hasn't returned. Apparently, he was in London for a business trip with his dad and had no idea what was happening with his friend. And I had to admit, if he were there, none of this would have happened. I tried to talk to Agea, but she screamed at me to leave her alone and ran away. She didn't look like the diva I knew. She was wearing sweatpants, her hair was a mess, and she wasn't wearing makeup. She spent her lunch breaks in the bathroom crying.

After I finished eating, I grabbed my bags and crossed the main courtyard to my class. I started to grow a love for my hair. For a moment, I felt happy, but all crashed when I noticed the flyers in the hallway. My heart sunk. A week later, it worsened.

Catch a hoe and win a head!

The picture followed by the title was Agea supposedly giving someone fellation. That was an image from her leaked videos. There were also instructions on how to catch her too. That was sickening! That was the last straw! That was pure bestial behavior.

In a pure rage, I ripped the flyers out of the walls. I raced to the dining hall. A distraught Agea left the room, but I grabbed her arm, forcing her to turn around. I stood up in front of Shawn's table and hit it so hard, the waves of laughter stopped.

"How more evil could you be? Leaking her nudes wasn't enough, so you had to do this?" I threw the pile of flyers on his face. "Tell me! How more of a fucking dick could you be? You sick, pathetic bastard!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" He stood up.

"Or what?" I straightened my posture. "You're going to do something to me? You're going to show everyone who the fuck you are? Go ahead! You want to be Julian so bad. You're sitting on his chair while he's absent. You love playing God and manipulate people. You're a sad fuckhead just like your dad! You're the perfect reason why abortion should be legal. It's because of deranged assholes like you the world is this fucked up."