Let me in

*unedited
Cassidy's POV
It was horrible. And it still is. Todays activity it dodge ball, I gulped down the lump in my throat and tugged and my sweat shirt. "Cass might wanna take that off" Callum said as we lined up, "no" I croaked.

"If anything is wrong Cass tell me" he pleaded "Callum there are something your better off not knowing" I spoke in a sad whisper "this isn't over" he warned.

It was just the beginning.

"Ok class team captains are........" the teacher looked around until his eyes landed on a jock "Jack and Kyle" he said and both boys glared at each other and walked on the floor. "Callum" Jack called, he threw me a sad glance and joined Jack. "Jane" Kyle called and she joined in.

And so on and so forth until I was the only one left. It was between Jack and Kyle, I could choose. I gulped as both boys stared at me, pleading I choose them my eyes darted back and forth between the two. Then my eyes landed on Callum, and I walked over to Kyle's side.

He grinned in victory. Jack glared at me and him before we treated to the line. "Ok the plan is charge for the balls" Kyle spoke then we broke and spread out. We waited for couch to blow the whistle,a me when he did the other team charged.

It was raining balls, and people were out left and right. It was only me and Kyle, it was a trap. I scanned the people on Jack's team, everyone was there. A wall came hurdling and hit Kyle in the chest.

Out.

It was only me.

Gulping I backed up and Jack smirked. "1,2,3!" he yelled and ball flew at me. The balls hit me all over, I succumbed into the darkness that wanted to take me for so long.

Callum's POV

We all watched as Cassidy hit the floor, we all fell silent. A pin could drop, and it could be heard. I bolted towards her and fell on my knees, they screamed against the floor Cassie groaned in pain.

Putting her head on my lap I yanked her sweat shirt off and gasped. Her upper body was covered in ugly purple bruises, scars, and cut marks. People gasped and a murmur broke out among them.

"Cassidy" I whispered wishing her would open her big blue eyes and smile for me. Gently I lifted her up in my arm, as if she were a fragile china doll. 'Xavier I have a problem' I spoke hurriedly over link as I laid her in my back seat.

'Whats wrong' he growled getting in full alpha mode. 'Its Cassidy' I whispered and sped towards the pack house.

Xavier's POV

'Its Cassidy' he whispered over the link, I froze then growled 'what's wrong!?' "Come see" he yelled from outside, I was there in a flash. Cassidy was laying across the back seat twitching, I took her in my arms and dashed for the pack hospital.

The doctors rushed to get her on the stretcher when she foamed in the mouth and shook violently. It was slow motion as they wheel her off in a rush. They yelled things like "Wake her up!" and "Doctor it's not working!" each one worried me further.

"Hurry before it's to late!" another shouted. Then it was quiet, everything was still. Callum and I were frozen in place, everything seemed still. A quiet heart beat was only heard, a soft flutter sound that brought joy to my heart. I breathed a sigh of relief, she was ok.

Everything went into motion again, loads of nurses left the room, as well as a few doctors. "Alpha come in" the Doctor called me in, I rushed in. "She seems to be fine now, funny enough" she mused "but I don't know what triggered what happened" she said seriously.

This was a shock to me.

Cassidy needs help, but they can't help her. I exploded inside, but kept my cool on the outside. My mate needs help. My mate needs help. The thought ran through my head. How can I help? I thought.

If only she would let me in.