Where am I?

Cassidy's POV
I woke up in a white hospital room with a white bandage around my wrist and the heart monitor beeping. Killian, Jakob, Callum, and Harley were all asleep in chairs by my bed. I tried moving but I couldn't. A painful groan escaped my lips and I clenched my hands.

"Cass, your up" Killian breathed a sigh of relief "how long was I out?" I croaked "a week, they managed to suck the poison from your system" he put his hand in mine. "You can leave today, but you gotta take it easy don't overwhelm yourself ok?" his voice was laced with worry.

"Ok" my voice was small, he patted my hand and stood up to get a nurse. I felt paralyzed and weak "we know what you did" Callum said waking up. "What'd I do?" I asked warily. "You killed the vampires, and got bit you should be dead" he said softly. "That's what friend are for right?" I smiled weakly.

"We could all be dead if it wasn't for you, a human risking their life for a wolf" he chuckled and shook his head. "Alpha Swift he would love to meet you when your feeling better" he patted my hand. "Callum, I can't" I whimpered. "Why not" Harley butted in "if you knew the real me,you wouldn't be here" I looked away from them.

Killian walked in with a good looking murse "Ms. Tate you are able to go home but take it easy when school starts" he flashed me a grin. "Everyone out she needs to change" he pushed everyone out the door and they left me to change.

(Outfit above)

As I walked out Killian handed me a cotton candy latte from Starbucks "thanks" I smiled "really cats?" Jakob scrunched up his nose "you haven't met Angel then" I grinned thinking about my princess. "I'm gonna go home" I whispered and made my way to the door.

The cold snow snipped at my heels as I walked on the sidewalk. My head started hurting and I saw my drive way. Picking up my pace I started jogging, my house came into view, home sweet home. Throwing open the door Angel greeted me by climbing up my leg and resting in my cradled arms.

I need to straight out my life, those boys are just distracting me. I'm here for one reason and one reason only.

To be free.

Not held back.