33. DAD, MIA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY AND I LOVE IT.

Start from the beginning

But Lucas's response cuts through my accustomed world of sartorial indulgence like a sharp blade. "Okay, you can walk around naked if you want. I don't give a fuck." He dismisses me, going back to scrolling through his phone. All I can do is stare at him this time in disbelief, having nothing to say after what he has just told me. I'm at a loss for words.

"You're so rude." My frown deepens as I pick my dress, stomping my feet back to the bathroom to put it on.

Lucas quickly gets up holding my hand and making me face him. His grip is firm, making it impossible for me to escape the intensity of his gaze. "I know you're spoilt rotten by your parents and everyone else around you but I'm not going to be a part of that shit. After doing the laundry and washing your dress for you, instead of atleast being grateful, you're complaining instead and that's not okay. You're throwing a tantrum over something as trivial as a dress," he lets out a heavy sigh, letting go of my hand. "You're so entitled."

He's right, he took his time to wash my dress himself and instead on being thankful, I'm complaining. "I'm sorry for complaining. Thank you." I tell him and he nods giving me my heels too that he already cleaned. I can't believe he did all this for me while I was asleep.

Entering the bathroom I slip on the dress and heels before joining Lucas back in the den. Remembering that one of my small bags that I went with to London is still inside the jeep, I leave the house going to fetch it before returning to the den. Luckily some of my body lotions are still inside so I lotion my body, brushing my hair, the bristles of the brush gently untangling the strands as I run it through my locks. Finally, I reach for the new gold rose necklace that I bought during the trip, fastening it around my neck, the delicate chain resting against my collarbone.

Lucas comes and settles on the couch beside me, his phone still in hand and his legs spread apart. As usual, he looks stunning and eye catching in the black tshirt that's hugging his well built physique, black pants, black and white checkered trench coat and the immaculately clean white sneakers he has on. The scent of his cologne is clouding me, the fragrance undeniably masculine and addictive I find myself breathing it in. It's a blend of woody and musky tones, leaving a lingering trail wherever he goes. Eager to mess with him, I snatch his phone from his hand, teasingly moving away with it.

"Mia give me back my phone, now." He demands through gritted and pearly white teeth but I only smile, not giving him the phone. How can someone have such perfect set of teeth, as if meticulously crafted by a master sculptor? The edges are sharp and defined, like the pristine edges of a freshly cut diamond.

"If you want it, come get it."

Still staring at me, he gets up moving closer to me and I hastily take a few steps back, my heart racing. "Chipmunk, I don't have time for your silly games. Give me back my phone."

"I don't want to give it to you." I smile still holding the phone away from him as he gazes at me, in impatience.

Lucas swears under his breath, looking away before glancing at me again, his face blank and his eyebrows slightly raised. "You're clearly testing my patience. Mia, I'm not in the mood for any of this."

Laughing hysterically, I wave his phone at him. "Lucas stop yapping nonsense and come get your phone. You're so noisy, only talks with no action." I add and he lunges at me, something I totally didn't see coming. His outstretched arms reach for my sides and before I can react, we stumble backwards, collapsing onto the softness of the bed with him on top of me. As the impact sends a jolt of excitement through my body, my hand instinctively releases its grip on the phone and it bounces harmlessly on the sheets. He starts tickling me, making me laugh uncontrollably as I squirm under him, my body writhing in a futile attempt to escape his relentless assault. "Stop, I can't take it anymore." I let out breathlessly but he only tickles me more as we laugh heartily together. "I'm going to pee if you don't stop!" I manage to gasp between fits of laughter and he finally stops tickling me.