AH meets Germany

This oneshot is short but it's a reunion of the family that stupid TR broke apart

Germany was working and placing some papers around his desk when the door barged open with Czechia and Slovakia.
'What are you guys doing in my house?'
'YOU NEED TO SEE YOUR SIBLINGS!' Slovakia yelled and took Germany by the leg.

'SLOVAKIA! I DONT HAVE SIBLINGS!!'

'AUSTRIA AND HUNGARY! THEY EXIST!' Czechia yelled as Slovakia threw him in the backseat and used all the seats to keep him still.

'Am I being kidnapped or is this a passive aggressive way of a family reunion I didn't agree to?'

'Ehhh... both?' Slovakia replied before starting the car, CZ took a "sip" of beer earlier so she ain't risking it. Czechia shut the door with his tail before sitting down in the car and Slovakia drove the care.

They listened to some German songs.
The song is called "Arschloch", it's about the singer's boss and how much of an Asshole he is.
'Germany how much do you hate your boss?'
'I don't hasse (hate) my boss, my people hate their own boss.' Germany replied before trying to escape the seatbelt, 'could have at least have me a more comfy position ya know?' Germany complained before the car parked around and Czechia undid his seatbelt with his tail and then Germany's.

'Have you heard of HANDS?!' Germany asked and Czechia laughed.
'It's fun to have a tail stronger than your hands. Most are sensitive and trash, mine are
A M A Z I N G' Czechia replied before Germany got back up. Let let out his wings for comfort purpose and Poland knocked on the door.

Hungary opened the door and saw Germany and waved to him with tears in his eyes. Germany wasn't ready yet and he tried to leave but Czechia wrapped his tail around Germany and dragged him indoors. Austria instantly ran to Germany and tears fell out of her eyes when he clung onto Germany, Hungary did the same and hugged the German. Slovakia and Czechia took photos before leaving the family reunion alone.

AH entered the room and then covered her mouth with her hand while tears started to fall out from her eyes.
'MUTTER?!' Germany gasped before running to her in tears. AH hugged back and started to cry. 'I missed you so much!!' Germany covered AH, Hungary and Austria when the two twins decided to join the big hug with AH.

'How was it when you left?' AH asked while settling Germany down on the sofa.

'Honestly it sucks, he didn't even treat me or East well. In fact he would beat me up when I call him Uncle or when I help Poland and the others.'  Germany said slightly tempered from thinking about TR and how he killed GE. 'How about you?'

'Well.. I was pregnant with these big guys when you left and I was alone. I got plenty of support from Italy and Japan so I got though it.' AH said, 'But it was never the same after you and when I haven't heard anything from you after you left. I was starting to think that you died like East.' AH sniffed a little and Austria snuggled up to AH to comfort her. 'But then USSR and UK announced you alive and then legally adopted you, meaning I couldn't take you back since I already had two children and no father.'

'We tried to convince our mum to let us take you but UK insisted on keeping you because of some IQ.'

'Ehhh... yeah... I got a IQ of 169.' (In my stories).

Hungary laughed a little before saying "nice" and Austria smacked him. 'Well, Poland is actually my best friend.' Hungary said, 'he wouldn't stop talking about you when he first saw in the school.' Germany laughed a little and they started to talk about some moments.

They were laughing and having fun all day.
'Will you stay here?' Austria pleased with the best "cute" face possible. Germany being the big brother, gave in and took his phone to called Poland to get him some spare clothes.

'Fine.' Germany gave in and Austria giggled happily and ran around the house like if he just won the lottery. Hungary had to calm her down.
'So what food do you like?'
'Any, to be honest I don't mind.'  Germany said happily before Austria fell asleep on the sofa. 'How old is she?'

'17 but she acts extremely childish around family members.' AH chuckled a bit. 'I see your wings grew almost as big as your father's.'

'Yeah! I still have our family photo actually.' Germany said. Germany adjusted his thin circle glasses before taking them off. It made his vision like ten times blurrier but at least he could relax.

They watched a couple movies before they stopped when they heard Austria fall asleep. Hungary decided to check up on her when she jolted up.
'BOO!' Austria screamed and Hungary screeched, AH and Germany started to laugh.

AH turned to Germany and Germany just realized...
'Mutter, aren't you blind?'
'Nein actually, I got eye surgery but now my eyes are just like yours.' AH answered, 'My eyepatches have a lense inside to see clearer.'

'Why put it in a eyepatch??' Hungary asked, 'why not just get glasses like Germany???'

'Eyepatches are more comfy for me, they don't fog up.'

'True.' Germany added.  Soon it was time for sleep and Hungary and Austria went up to Germany, Germany sighed and covered the two with his dark wings, it wasn't as warm as a blanket but definitely better than nothing. AH went to Hungary's room, took out a blanket and covered the three sleeping nations with it before heading back to her room to sleep.

<next day>

'NOOO PLEASE CAN WE ADOPT YOU!! I WANNA HAVE YOU FOREVER LIKE A BROTHER!! HUNGARY IS TOO ANNOYING!!' Austria pleaded while tugging on Germany's shirt.

'Austria, I'm already adopted by UK and France, but I can't visit every week if you want, okay?'

'Fine.' Austria frowned while Hungary rolled his eyes.
'I AM NOT THAT ANNOYING AUSTRIA!'

'Okay break it up sweeties, Germany it was so nice to see you again after so long, don't forget this house will always greet you with open arms.' AH hugged Germany before the two joined in. AH gave a little note to Germany. 'That is my phone number, call me anytime you want, I don't care if it's 3am I will pick up for my son.'

Czechia yelled for Germany to get in the car and Germany waved to the three happy nations before hopping in the car.

'So how was it?'

'It was amazing, I'm coming back next week for sure.'

'Glad to hear.'

Writers block sucks, Demxn_TearsRBLX your request might be a bit delayed since I'm still planning the plot :)