Then a few more heads turned to his direction. All of them were unfamiliar, maybe except the man who was laughing back at the party and the man who was dancing on the pole. Both of them had curiosity in their expressions. There were women sitting beside them. One of them was pregnant and the other one was glowing.

the pretty boy couldn't make out the features of the pregnant lady as she was holding a glass, drinking water from it. Her eyes met him and the glass slipped from her hands and fell on the floor with a loud crash.

The glass has broken and it has gained everybody's attention. Her expression turned to pure shock and finally recognized the pretty boy.

Lalisa Manoban... Jisoo's best friend.. Jisoo once introduced him with Lalisa ... and they had a great time together hanging around... he must say she is very kind and a good person...

the pretty boy eyes traveled from her to the other people. They land on jinyoung. He is just staring at him. No shock or pain. Slowly they drifted to some small others who was looking at him innocently.

The table was huge, the pretty boy eyes were travelling to a corner and that's when they stopped at them.

Haein's parents.

Memories of his first meeting clouded over his mind and he couldn't take his eyes off them. he felt himself drowning in those exact pairs of eyes but they didn't belong to Haein. Those eyes belonged to his father.

Haein was a carbon copy of his father. He had inherited his father's every feature. This was one of the main reasons why the pretty boy didn't want to meet him back there at the party.

He reminds him of Haein and it is painful.

His mother, Sumi is a nice woman. She made the pretty boy feel at home in an instant during their first meeting. Even though Haeim looked like his father, he had his mother's nature.

Right now, they looked at the pretty boy as if they have seen a ghost. Tears were brimming up in sumi's eyes and she was holding her husband's hand tightly.

He felt his own eyes brimming up.

He took a deep breath but it didn't work. his heart was already too heavy and his knees were going weak.

Not yet...there's still one more person left.

he felt a thumb brushing over his ring, exactly like Haein used to do. he didn't have the courage to look at it and see whether it was his own thumb or something else. Something which he craved to feel.

his lips twitched and he blinked, trying to push those tears away. A sob escaped from sumi's mouth and he had this sudden urge to wipe her tears away.

he had to take his eyes from them. he had to look at the main purpose of his stay here. he needed to face her, but he couldn't swim up from those hypnotic eyes of Haein's father. They felt like they were giving comfort and it was soothing the pretty boy.

He had craved for this.

He finally broke the contact. It was getting too much for his heart to handle. A tear finally slipped from his eye when he saw an empty chair right beside sumi. Somehow, he knew the reason for that empty chair.

He didn't understand their seating arrangement, but his eyes met with an older version of Yugyeom, . He was staring at the pretty boy intently as if trying to figure out who actually he is . The lady whispers something in his ears and his expression turns to something between pure shock and surprise.

There was an uneasy silence settled in the atmosphere. the pretty boy knew where the soon to be married couple were sitting and it was time.

Time to face her. For Haein.