X. POKING THE BEAST

Comenzar desde el principio

You do what you are being told. Every command is much lewder than the next until you feel someone holding your wrists away from your salivating nether lips and what comes after is something that you had missed to witness for how many times now. The man with the sweet-sounding voice, who you decides to call Mr. Sweet, kneels in front of you and flatly slurps your juice from your hole to your clit.

"Ahhh.... Sir." You moan. Your sanity is drowning with the sensation of his expert tongue.

"What did I tell you?" You groan when you feel your head being tilted with your hair bunched up into Mr. Baggy Pants' harshness.

"D-daddy..." You correct yourself.

"Kookie. Stop hurting our baby." Mr. Sweet says.

'What a cute name for a harsh man.' You muse.

"You are a wonder, Jasmine. Making us crazy for days is one thing, and having this tattoo, is another." Mr. Kookie, if that is really his name, says to you aloud. His statements really don't soak through your mind for it has been already melted with the overwhelming sensations between your thighs. You are also too hypnotized by flame in his orbs as he studies you so curiously. You can feel the caress of his gaze on your skin, making your stomach rippling. He then slowly leans to your neck and whispers to your ears. "I can't wait to fuck you again, and this time... you will scream so loud, you won't need to talk for days."

"Fuck!" Mr. Sweet curses as more of your slick gushes out of your pussy as you whimper with Mr. Kookie's promise. Mr. Sweet slurps for more and moan for your taste.

"Ohhh... so you like that." Mr. Velvety, who you didn't notice had come closer, peers through your tilted face and caresses the curves of your jaw. His voice is so warm that you feel it vibrating through your bones. Gently, he takes your eyeglasses away, making the room much more darker, their gazes more hooded.

"Fuck, baby. You're so drenched." You yelp with how Mr. Kookie says as he slaps your pussy.

"Daddy!" You whine and squeal with how he simultaneously slaps you beaded nipples and your pussy again and again. It's making your breast so hard and tight on the rope. It's making your pussy throb so much, you wish he would fuck you already.

You scream and writhe as Mr. Sweet enters two digits inside your clenching hole, curving it, and successfully finding the special spot within you. It's milking you as his fingers moves that makes you crazier than ever. You don't know what to do. One, you are tied. Two, Mr. Kookie is slapping your skin, instilling more of the stinging arousal. Three, Mr. Velvet, is holding you in a light chokehold. They are like awakening something that is inside you. Perhaps, you are the dragon that hides within the princes... an innocent with a beast residing inside. They are but the knights that pokes it to awake and conquer it with their dominations.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhaha.... Please...Ahhhh" Your high pitch voice begs for the fingers to stop. You want the stings of the slaps to stop. You feel the familiar rush of wanting to pee... You feel the familiar zings that makes you want to bawl.

Then the fingers stop.

"Ohhh... Shit!" You curse for the first time. Your brows meet into an annoying crease.

"Someone is angry." Mr. Sweet giggles as he slurps the sticky liquid on his fingers. His tongue is seductively licking each drip away as he locks his gaze to yours.

"J-just please fuck me already." You shudder with your impolite command.

"That's not how you beg, baby." Mr. Velvety chuckles. His hand on your throat is tightening. "Mind I remember you that you are getting punished?" He adds.