Edit day

sorry to disappoint you all but I have to edit. I promise I'm working on the next chapter as much as I can. To thank you all for being patient with me, I'm going to give you a preview of the next chapter.

Everyone eagerly lined up inside the store as Rango started scooping up ice cream. After putting the scoops in a cone and handing it to the children, they all went outside to eat and relax.

"Excuse me, Rango," Ash said as Rango was about to hand him a cone. "May I have a large cup inside? I want to share with my Pokémon."

Rango quickly looked out the window before smiling at Ash.

"Of course," he nodded as he handed the cone he was holding to Misty. "Just a moment."

After grabbing a large paper cup, Rango generously filled it before handing it to Ash.

"Thank you so much, sir," Ash said gratefully as he took the cup before walking outside. "Hey, guys?"

Immediately, the Pokémon looked at Ash. Seeing the giant ice cream cup in Ash's hands, they ran over eagerly.

"Easy!" Ash laughed as he sat on the steps. "I don't want to spill it. Don't worry. Everyone gets to have a bite."

As each Pokémon lined up in front of Ash, he fed each one a spoonful of Moomoo milk ice cream. Eventually, the other Pokémon saw what Ash was doing and joined the line, hoping Ash would share with them too. Ash blinked, wondering how he would feed them all before the ice cream melted.

"Need some help?"

Ash looked up to see Gladion smiling at him with a spoon in his hand.

"Sure," Ash nodded. Gladion smiled as he sat beside Ash. After taking a spoonful, Gladion held out the spoon to the next Pokémon, who happened to be Infernape. Infernape looked at Gladion with uncertainty, causing Gladion to frown.

"Is Infernape afraid of me?" Gladion asked Ash. Ash frowned.

"I'm not sure," Ash said before turning his head. "Hey, Pikachu?"

Pikachu looked up from washing his paws.

"Pika?" He asked.

"Would you have a chat with Infernape, please?" Ash asked.

"Pika," Pikachu nodded before walking to Infernape. As the two wandered off to the side to talk, Ash and Gladion returned to the task at hand. Ash smiled as he continued to feed a spoonful to each Pokémon. Suddenly, Oshawatt jumped onto Gladion's lap, snatching the spoon from Gladion's fingers.

"Osha, osha!" Oshawatt squealed with delight as he licked the ice cream.

"Oshawatt," he sighed, rolling his eyes. Gladion chuckled as he gave Oshawatt a gentle pat before taking the spoon back.

"Cheeky," Gladion smiled as he put Oshawatt back on the ground. "It's okay. I don't mind. Umbreon is worst."

Immediately, Umbreon hissed, making Ash and Gladion laugh.

"Yeah, I love you too, Umbreon," Gladion smiled. "Oh, by the way, here."

Ash blinked as Gladion took another spoonful before holding it up to Ash.

"Really?" Ash asked. Gladion nodded, gently nudging Ash's lips with the spoon. Obediently, Ash opened his mouth, allowing Gladion to feed him the ice cream.

"Good boy," Gladion smiled as he touched Ash's cheek with his free hand. As Ash blushed, Pikachu and Infernape walked back.

"Hey, you two," Ash smiled as Infernape looked embarrassed. "You figure out what's wrong, Pikachu?"