Friday Part 1 - Victory

Hello everyone, I hope you all like this. I struggled with the end a bit. I'm sorry if it's not very good and that it's a little shorter than my other chapters. Anyway, enjoy, hugs. P.S there's a reason for the picture, and it doesn't belong to me.

When Kukui and Burnet woke up and walked out of their room the following morning, they were surprised to see Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe and Sophocles quietly giggling and talking among themselves, the Pokémon staring at Ash's futon with fascination. At the same time, Rotom flew overhead with an annoyed look on its face.

"What are you kids doing?" Kukui asked.

"We're debating with Rotom," Lillie answered with a big grin. "Rotom wants to wake them up because of the time, but the sight is too cute to disturb!"

Kukui and Burnet looked at each other before approaching the group. On the floor in the futon, Ash and Gladion were sleeping soundly in Ash's futon, their arms wrapped around each other. Kukui smiled softly while Burnet covered her mouth so she wouldn't squeal at the cute sight.

"You see what I mean?" Lillie beamed.

"They're so cute!" Lana squealed.

"Well, I don't care how cute they look," Rotom complained as it flew down. "It's eight minutes past the scheduled time for Ash to wake up. Come on, Ash and Gladion. You two need to wake up and get ready for today."

Ash and Gladion stirred a little but just curled into each other further. The girls squealed in delight behind their hands while Rotom started to get cross.

"Come on, you two," Rotom said, placing its arm on Gladion's shoulder to shake him.

"Rotom," Lillie said in alarm when she realised what Rotom was about to do. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"They need to wake up!" Rotom snapped as it shook Gladion as hard as it could. Suddenly, Gladion grabbed his pillow and smacked it down on Rotom hard before curling further into Ash, nuzzling Ash's nose with his own. Everyone cooed at the adorable sight before snorting with laughter as Rotom crawled out from under the pillow, a very cross look on its face.

"Sorry, Rotom, I tried to warn you," Lillie giggled. "Gladion doesn't like to be shaken awake. He tends to respond violently."

"So, how do you propose we wake them up then?" Rotom said grumpily.

"Umbreon," Lillie smiled.

Umbreon nodded as she walked over and sat behind Gladion's head, leaning down so she could lick his cheek. Gladion moaned in annoyance.

"Umbreon, stop," he grumbled. Umbreon ignored him and continued to lick him until Silvally joined in, nuzzling Gladion's forehead with its nose. Gladion sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake," Gladion groaned as he opened his eyes. Seeing everyone staring at him and Ash, Gladion screamed in shock, scaring Ash awake.

"What?!" Ash cried as he sat up. "What happened?!"

As his eyes cleared up, Ash saw everyone and screamed as well.

"What in the names of the Island Guardians are you all doing?!" Gladion snapped, both his and Ash's cheeks going red.

"We were trying to wake you up," Kiawe smiled. "You two are very heavy sleepers."

Ash and Gladion looked at each other before diving under the covers, trying to shield themselves from their friends' prying eyes.

"Nope, you two aren't getting out of this that easily!" Mallow teased as she tried to pull the blanket off, but Ash and Gladion held strong.

"Yeah, we want to tease you some more!" Lana added as she and Kiawe tried to help Mallow.