Friday Part 2- Chores on Akala Island

Hi everyone, I'm sorry this took so long. I hope you all like this. It will hint at what will be coming in future chapters. Anyway, if I don't publish something new, Merry Christmas, everyone. I wish you all goodwill. Be safe, happy, and healthy and remember to be kind. Lots of love, Sunset. Big hugs xxxx

As soon as breakfast was finished and everything was packed away, everyone eagerly looked at Ash.

"What?" Ash asked, feeling self-conscious.

"Who do we get to meet this time, Ash?" Mallow asked eagerly.

"Please, Ash!" Lillie begged, her eyes as wide as a Rockruff's. "I'm dying to know!"

"Okay, okay," Ash smiled as he reached into his pockets. "But you guys are going to have to help me. I brought a few."

Everyone lined up eagerly as Ash placed the different Pokeballs in their hands. Once everyone was holding either two or three Pokeballs, Ash took a step back.

"Okay," Ash nodded. "Go ahead."

After everyone enlarged the Pokeballs, they threw them in the air. There were flashes as a variety of Pokémon came out of the Pokeballs with cries of happiness before swamping Ash and Pikachu with hugs, licks and nuzzles.

"Guys! Stop!" Ash laughed. "That tickles! Okay, okay! Yes, I've missed you all too!"

Immediately, the Pokémon stopped tickling Ash affectionally before looking at the group. They all shrieked with delight at the sight of Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn and their Pokémon before going over to give their old friends hugs and nuzzles. Ash smiled warmly before walking over to Bulbasaur and patting his bulb to get his attention.

"Bulbasaur," Ash said, "Would you mind getting everyone's attention, please? I want to introduce you all."

"Bulba," Bulbasaur nodded before focusing on gathering light from the sun in his bulb. After a few seconds, a bright blue light shot up towards the sky before exploding into sparkles, catching the Pokémon's attention.

"Would you guys all get into the groups of the regions I caught you in, please?" Ash asked.

With nods, grunts and squeals, all the Pokémon immediately gathered in certain groups before looking at Ash, eager to know the names of the new faces.

"Thanks," Ash said gratefully. "Okay, everyone, these are the Pokémon I caught before coming to Alola. This is Bulbasaur, Charizard, Kingler and Muk from the Kanto region. I also have thirty Tauros and a Snorlax, but I left them in Pallet Town because Professor Oak asked me to. These Pokémon I caught in the Johto region; Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl and Donphan. Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal and Glalie are from Hoenn. Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor and Gible come from Sinnoh. And last but not least, my Unova Pokémon: Oshawatt, Pignite, Snivy, Unfezant, Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile and of course, you already know Leavanny."

"I can't believe you have so many," Gladion breathed.

"They're all so adorable!" Lillie squealed while the Pokémon looked bashful.

"Thanks," Ash nodded before looking at the Pokémon. "Guys, these are my Alolan Pokémon: Rowlet, Torracat and Lycanroc."

The Pokémon happily greeted the Alolan Pokémon before looking at the group.

"And these are my friends from the Pokémon school," Ash added as he pointed to his friends. "This is Lillie, Kiawe, Mallow, Lana and Sophocles. These are my professors: Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet."

After the kids and the professors quickly introduced their Pokémon partners, Ash's Pokémon looked at Gladion, wondering why Ash hadn't introduced Gladion as a friend as he had with the others. Ash smiled as he walked over to Gladion before taking his hand.