Prologue

"And then I said that no boss, I'm definitely not going to follow—"

"Yeah this is the why I pay you both is it not? To gossip around like old ladies. Mr.Tomlinson, my office right now!" And this was how so very rudely Louis was interrupted by none other than his boss, he looks at the curly haired cunt's back,

"Damn. Who twisted his knickers right in the morning." Stan whistles, "Don't know. Whoever did it they are going in hell because I've got to suffer the tantrums of this man child. Alright see you friend until next time. If I'm alive that is." He says and Stan laughs.

"Come off it he's not gonna kill you."

"Yeah he'd straight up bury me alive. I'll continue my story when I come out. For now goodbye." He waves his hand dramatically before following Mr.Styles like a dog inside his office.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that Nicole and I broke up?" Is the first thing his boss greets him up with, Louis looks at the green eyed man with a confused expression,

Louis settles on a "Huh?" Instead watching as the obnoxious giant in front of him sighs as if talking's such a big task, "Her manager isn't answering my calls."

"That's because Mr.Styles you don't have her number on your personal phone. You're calling her agency."

"Whatever the hell it is, call her as soon as possible. Tell her—"

"Last time I spoke to her she was fuming and told me to not call you again." Louis informs, Louis very clearly remembers his talk with the actress,

So it went like,

"Mr.Styles is really really sorry for not attending your date last night." It was a lie, Mr.Styles could give two flying fucks about it, the man didn't even remember their date Louis tried to tell him but he was busy with the meeting and now here he is begging Nicole to not break it up with Styles because if she did Louis' got another job of searching a high paid model or actress who's going to be with Mr.Styles. And that's the worse kind of job.

"Oh he's sorry for shit. Tell him to never ever contact me again. If he did god knows what I'll do." Says the actress,

"And honey, I suggest you leave that asshole's company before your youth ends. Because your pretty face will be filled with wrinkles in no time." She giggles touching Louis' cheeks before turning to leave.

As for the present Louis looks to see his boss with a scrunched brow and angry green eyes, "And Mr.Tomlinson where the hell was I that you didn't even bothered to inform me this."

Okay you jerk first of all, I am your secretary not your mother and If you even paid a little more attention to your girlfriends you would know actually what's going on with that Casanova love life of yours! Ugh what an unromantic asshole!

Louis could say all of this and loose his job with pride but he actually needed money to survive which is why he bowed his head and said, "You were in the boardroom and it was an important meeting in which you strictly told everyone to not disturb you. I'm sorry I should've said something about it, Mr.Styles."

"Your sorry's doing shit here. Mr.Tomlinson who's going to come to my parent's ranch with me for their anniversary? Huh? Is your sorry going to come with me there?" The man sneers and Louis' honestly had enough so he raises his head and squints at his boss.

"Alright listen up, if you were so worried about your parents not finding out your player ways you should've paid attention to your flings! Because that's what they are, flings not girlfriends! Girlfriends are someone whom you have a long term relationship with not something that happens with both of you in a bed and that too not even yours but a hotels! If you're so sex deprived why don't you book a hooker instead." Louis takes a long breathe after his speech.

"And I am not going to be your middle man from now on! I will not, I swear I will not meddle with your relationships. My job is to take care of meetings and matters related within the office not your personal life or the matters that concern your bedroom. Alright Mr.Styles?" He asks with narrow eyes and his boss is glaring back at him,

"I pay you! It is—"

"It's not! I'm in my cabin if you need anything else besides from contact numbers of actresses and models please feel free to ask for me." With a sweet smile and a trembling hand he leaves a stunned Mr.Styles behind.

"Okay I'm getting fired, Stan. Stan! Stanley fucking Lucas!" He yells stopping Stan mid work, "What?" The man asks with a bored tone, "I'm getting fired! I just badmouthed Mr.Styles and he looked like a frog version of Lucifer. It might be my last day today so stare at me until I'm out 'coz you might miss me." He sniffs and his friend purses his lips.

"You do realise that this isn't the first time right? It's been four years of you working here and you've said this to me too many times for it to be real." Louis whines, "But Stan this time it's for real—" just then Louis' cabin buzzes loudly, "Looks like my leave is all ready. Have a good life." He sighs.

"Yes Mr.Styles?" Louis asks, "Come in."

"Well I have no escort with me, Mr.Tomlinson I'm asking you to be my fake date to my parent's ranch." Louis starts laughing at that, he clutches his hips because it's so goddamn funny but then when he realises Harry's not joking he looks up,

"You're not serious are you?" When Harry doesn't answer he squeaks, "Hell to the fuck no. I'm not dating a man like you ever, like not even pretending to do so. Sorry boss but I reject."

"Ah ah not so soon, by the way I'm not interested in dating a man like you as well Mr.Tomlinson, also if you like I'd raise your salary and assure you a promotion."

"What do I get from this!"

"Your job and a nice amount of money. Plus a promotion as well."

"You do realise there's no promotion of a secretory, Mr.Styles?" The other man smiles before standing up, Louis cursing his short height when his boss stalks forward until Louis has to look up, "Mr.Tomlinson, what's your salary?" He asks.

"Forty thousand pounds." Mr.Style smirks, "Do me a favour and tell me what's the amount of promotion in my office."

"Maximum sixty thousands."

"There we go. Is seventy thousand pounds not enough for you, Mr.Tomlinson?" Louis gapes, "I do not need your money! I'm happy with my forty thousands."

"Why are you so difficult? My parent's anniversary is lurking around the corner and I've got no one beside me. Consider this a job, Mr.Tomlinson or get fired."

Louis knows he should refuse but this is his job and if there's one thing Louis loves more than anything on this world is his job. Even though Mr.Style's an asshole he's nice enough for Louis to work. He knows the man better than even his mother.

"I don't need your money but nothing happens to my job, Mr.Styles." He demands and the man visibly brightens, "Excellent! We've got some rules to discuss I reckon."

"Yes but before that you have an important meeting with the Sobo brothers. When's your parents anniversary?" Louis questions.

"It's on the twenty third but we have to leave a week early. Which means that you and I are about to go on a vacation." Mr.Styles shrug.

"A business trip. It's a relationship only for your parents' eyes, Mr.Styles. No one in the office should know about this. Are we clear?"

So I'm back!!!! Sorry for being MIA but I was having a writer's block which is very common in my case. You should know that by now. Anyways the story update won't be regular. I'll update it the moment a chapter is completed. I've got high hopes regarding this book anyways comment!