Chapter 15: Noah's World

Start from the beginning

"They aren't my friends." Kaiba bluntly told Noah.

"Damn Kaiba, put more salt on the wound, why don't you?" Duke huffed.

"Get off the ship!" Noah snapped.

"What if we refuse?" Mokuba questioned Noah's demands on them.

You all heard Noah click something and suddenly multiple blasters sprung out from the fortress. Aiming directly onto the ship with even their targets locked on each person. "This kid is freaking insane!" Joey exclaimed as he watched Kaiba start walking over to the door "You all stay here. That includes you too, Mokuba." He pressed the door to unlock as Mokuba ran up to him "But Seto -" Kaiba turned to face Mokuba "No but's Mokuba. Noah wants me only so this is my business and I will take care of it myself. Stay. Here." Mokuba frowned as he looked up at his brother. Kaiba was benign cold but he knew that Kaiba was doing this for his protection after having lost him to the hands of the enemies more than once. First was back at Duelist Kingdom. Second time was in their own tournament to Marik.

Kaiba turned his attention to Noah who was still on the screen's monitor "Is there any objections to that Noah?" He watched as Noah lost his grin and had a blank expression on his face. Looking cold for such a young child. "I do." He clicked a button again and your body instinctively ran over to Mokuba and yanked him into your arms as the stun phasers went off against the ship. Everyone ducked, Kaiba had moved away from the door and ducked himself but he was covering his body over both you and Mokuba since you both went after Mokuba at the same time. It bounced hard against the ship for a while before it was all settled down again.

Kaiba let go of you and you two stared at each other for a moment and he turned away with the lightest blush on his cheeks that went away quickly. You noticed but decided not to think anything too deep into it. Both of you checked on Mokuba to see if he was alright. Mokuba was alright, just a little shaken up. "They were only stun phasers but I recommend you reconsider your decision Seto. Get off the ship with your companions and I won't fire again. I cannot promise the next set of blasts will be stun phasers." Noah threatened and demanded Kaiba who clicked his tongue in frustration.

With no other choice, everyone left the ship. Except two people you all knew that were back on the ship. Ishizu and Marik. Mai and Odion were still on the ship unconscious. You were hoping to get this evil scheme over with from this brat to keep those asleep safe. You felt like they were in much danger with you off the ship, not being there to protect them in case Marik decides to do something wicked while you all were away. You knew you were a little harsh to Ishizu but you hoped that she would protect them while you were gone after your last encounter. "Hello! Anyone here?" Duke and Tea called out to the silent atmosphere. It seemed deserted and vacant. Their voices did nothing but echoed the facility that was even bigger on the inside than it already had on the outside.

"Go straight ahead." Noah ordered you all over the intercom as he was still watching you all through some sort of surveillance device. The door in front of the group was opened by itself, likely by Noah from his control room, and you all head in with no other choice or option. You were walking behind Yugi while keeping your eyes out for those cameras he was watching you all from. "What do you want from us Noah?" Yugi asked after gathering the courage and guts to even ask this kid. Jane was in between you and Yugi when you all were walking to the destination Noah told you all to go to. "All in due time King of Games, you'll get your answer. And Seto will meet familiar acquaintances of mine." Noah chirped, having too much fun with his new visitors.

They all made it to the end of the long hallway through another door into a dark room. There was barely any light from the hallway behind you that shun this place out. It was not enough to brighten it. That was when a bright light flashed and blinded everyone "There's someone over there!" Jane called out. You held your hand over your eyes to get a better look through the blinding light at the person she was referring to. It wasn't just a single person. There were multiple people standing there. 5 people to be exact, all elder men in business suit attire.