"We need to talk to Subwoolfer, but..."

"You're scared?" Achille interrupted.

"What? No!" Blanco snapped. "We just.... Didn't know what exactly to say to them."

Achille wasn't buying it.

"Uh huh. Well, what is it exactly you wanna talk to them about?" Achille asked.

Blanco was about to say something, but Andrea tapped him on the back.

"Blanco. Can we ask him to go in private? I don't think everyone at the pool needs to hear our conversation." She asked. Blanco nodded.

"Achille, can we go in private to talk? We just don't want the entire world to hear our conversation." Blanco asked. Achille sighed.

"Okay, let's just go to my room." Achille responded. They let Achille get dried off from the pool, and then they all left the pool area.

Once they reached Achille's room, Achille sat down on the bed.

"So what is it you wanted to ask?" Achille asked, slightly annoyed that everyone would drag him away from the pool.

"We need help in saving Mahmood from conviction for a crime he didn't commit." Chanel blurted out. Achille looked at them all, slightly confused.

"You mean he didn't kill Duncan?" Achille asked.

"Wow, you're the first person to know what happened without us having to explain." Sam chuckled. "But yes. We have proof of Mahmood's innocence. However, it's down in the security room of the hotel, and we're not allowed to leave the third floor of the hotel. We're lucky we got to the pool to see you. That in itself was a risk."

"So what do you need Subwoolfer to help you with?" Achille asked, still very confused.

"We need them to help us sneak into the camera room. We assumed that they'd be good climbers." Ochman responded.

"Plus, their hotel room is right above the security room." Sheldon chimed in.

"So... Your plan is to sneak out of their bedroom to get to the security room, take the files, and get them to the court before Mahmood is found guilty?" Achille asked. Everyone nodded. Achille stared off into the distance for a few seconds, trying to decide what to do.

"So? Will you help us?" Andrea asked.

"Yes. I will help you." Achille replied. Everyone began to dance with joy.

"Alrighty then. Let's talk to some wolves!" Blanco cheered.

....

"You really think they'll cancel the contest?" Mark Semeja, the guitarist for Last Pizza Slice, or LPS, the Slovenian entry for Eurovision this year, asked his band mates.

"I sure hope not. I really wanted to perform." Gašper Hlupič, the band's drummer, responded to his band mate, Filip Vidušin, the lead singer of the band, didn't say anything, he stared out the window and sighed.

"What's wrong, Fičo?" Zala Velenšek, the band's bassist, asked Filip.

"Well... I guess it's just... I'm scared. If Mahmood is innocent, that would mean the murderer is still out there, and they probably want to kill more people." Filip responded with a little bit of a quiver.

"You really think that the murderer would keep going if Mahmood is proven innocent?" Žiga Žvižej, the electric keyboardist, asked Filip.

"Well, yes. It's a murderer we're talking about. Knowing what I know about murderers, they stop at nothing!" Filip responded with a little bit of a raised voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice, but I'm scared." Filip apologized to the rest of the band.

"No. Don't be sorry. I'm slightly scared as well." Zala admitted. "I think all of us are."

Everyone else nodded.

"Well... I guess that makes five of us." Filip chuckled a little. That's when all the band members heard footsteps. They sounded like whoever was making the sounds were running.

"Come on. Guys!" Gašper heard Andrea Koevska of North Macedonia say. "Subwoolfer's room is this way."

"Huh?" Žiga asked. "I wonder what that's all about."

"Maybe they have some leftover bananas?" Mark chuckled. "Someone should check it out."

"I will. I trust them. They're the other contestants. They couldn't possibly want any harm." Filip responded.

"Okay." Gašper responded. Filip left for the room across the hall.

.....

"I'll knock." Achille said.

"You better knock." Sam chuckled. Achille knocked on the door exactly seven times, causing one of the wolves to open the door.

"Why hello, earthlings. What can me and Jim do for you?" Keith of Subwoolfer asked everyone who was standing there.

"Well...." Achille was about to say before he was interrupted by the opening of the door behind him. It was the door of LPS' hotel room. Filip Vidušin stood in front of the door looking at everyone.

"What? You wanna help?" Ochman asked him.

What can he do? He's just a kid!" Andrea sighed.

"For your information, I'm eighteen. I've been eighteen since before the contest. And yes, maybe there's something I can do to help." Filip responded.

"Well as I was saying, Mahmood is being framed for Duncan Laurence's murder, and we're trying to show everyone that it wasn't him who committed the crime," Achille responded,

"And you need us for what exactly?" Jim asked,

"We need to get to the security room for the footage, but we're not allowed to leave the third floor of the hotel. The security room is right below this hotel room, and we figured that you'd be good climbers. Well, good enough to swing from a rope ladder into an open window." Achille responded. The Subwoolfer boys looked at each other and nodded.

"We're not good climbers, but we also can't go on without helping you. Keith and I will wear disguises to look like the goons in black, and someone else can do the climbing and swinging." Jim suggested,

"I think my small body could swing into the security room with ease." Filip chimed in.

"And I can watch from the vents. Filip can toss me the flashdrives when they're ready." Achille offered.

"Then it's settled." Ochman responded.

"Quick question, though. What time do we do this?" Sheldon asked,

"That's a good question." Blanco responded. "Does anyone know anything about the schedule of the guys in black?"

"I know something," Brooke responded. "I found this all out while getting a midnight snack."

"Well then, tell us!" Sam said, almost demanding.

"At the top of every hour, one of the goons shows up, dilly-dallies around on the cameras for about five to ten minutes, then they dip." Brooke responded, taking a sip of her drink.

"So, we just have to be in the camera room by a quarter after whatever hour we decide to head out at?" Achille asked.

"Yup. We just have to decide what hour. Based on their movement throughout the night, we should aim for about one or two a.m." Brooke responded.

"We can wake up at one, and then Filip, Achille, Keith, and Jim will get into position." Stefan replied.

"We should have someone to monitor. I got some walkie-talkies from the staff room. Sheldon responded.

"Dude, you're a genius." Ochman said.
"Now come on! We have a lot to do tonight,"

Lights Off (Eurovision 2022 AU) [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें