I glanced at the boys who were as excited as I am, but not Drew, he'd probably walk or even waltz before he even loosens up with the boys.

"Let's do it!" Dale cheers on.

With that I tossed the ball in the air and kicked it right toward a boy who fell on his face. Then I ran after the ball and ran through the halls of NSA as the boys and I passed and hit some students along the way.

"Hey cap, over here!" Han called out. I passed him the ball and he kicked it toward a freshman who dropped on the floor flat on his stomach shaking.

I laughed and ran ahead. NSA might house the best and smartest kids, but they also do have such scaredy cats students, how they survive is a mystery to me.

We finally reached the room and Billy held the door open I ran inside and was too late for me to stop when I saw a girl on my way. I knocked her over, slid a hand underneath her head and fell on top of her. I caught myself before I could land on her. She had her hand on my chest and her eyes were close.

Like I said, scaredy cats. I thought amused. I stared at her and realized that she was a new girl. A hot and beautiful new girl.

"Nice move twinkle toes." ANDRE said.

"Get a room!” Hans shouted as well. I shook my head as the boys continue to tease and the girl slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes took me by surprise; I've never seen violet eyes before, almost lavander.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked up at me and saw her looked down her body, "I think so." she says.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you there. The boys and I we-"

To my surprise, again, she smiled up at me, "That's ok, boys will be boys right?"

I stared at her and now had really taken in her beauty waist up. I stared a moment at her full breast then back at her face which I can't seem to get enough of. Then I noticed something familiar about her.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Well, I'd feel better if I was right side up but if this is how you converse here, well, it is kind of embarrassing." She glanced at our classmates.

I nodded, as if not hearing, cause by this time I'm deeply fascinated of her eyes. Besides, a normal NSA student would have punched and kicked me, but she was calm and reserved. No anger at all, quite the contrary, she seemed amused. And her eyes gave away that emotion.

"You have very beautiful eyes." I whispered, unintentionally.

"Thank you." she says, "They still will be violet if I stand up, you know."

"Oh, yeah...." I said, grinning, ""Sorry."

I rolled to my side still watching her, then I saw her bit her lip as she sat up and reached to her side. I stood up and was about to help her up, but the boys got ahead of me.

"Well, well, well... fresh meat." Billy says when the new girl was on her feet.

"You girls are so stupid; don't you know that you shouldn't stand by the doorway?" Dale said, "Gossip elsewhere." They laughed.  The girl suddenly faced them.

"I'm sorry." she gave a quick bow. "But I do believe you shouldn't be running around like that either." She turned around and walked away.

I raised a brow and smiled, interesting, I thought and looked her over. She wasn't just a pretty face, she had an amazing body, one that these boys would go crazy for. Her long hair was combed clean as if every strand was fixed in place. Every inch of her legs, her waist, her chest to face was molded to perfection. But her face, I'm learning, was my favorite, almost angelic.