Seven

ANNABETH

Now I was pissed. Only I was allowed to beat up my boyfriend, and Thalia so could have zapped him a tad less harshly. First thing first though, I knocked out Ron with a sharp punch to his temple, so hopefully he would think this had all been a dream. Perfect, now I can deal with her... "What the Hades Thals?!" She looked at me sheepishly whilst rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, I swear I didn't mean to hit him that hard, It's just, he can be really annoying if you know what I mean. He did nearly take out the whole school just because a stupid mortal had a little crush on you!" I grumbled slightly - "I guess you have a point...But it's cute!" I looked around me, surveying the damage. It wasn't too bad to be honest, last time something like this happened was when a man bumped into me at the mall, and didn't apologise. I couldn't help but shudder at the memory. This was the best outcome we could have hoped for, especially seeing how wound up Percy has been since this morning. I think he must have had a dream about something, because I had woken up at about 4am, and he had been sitting on the edge of the bed just sort of staring at the wall, and he only came back to bed when I had to physically dragged him. Even then, he has been more protective than usual with me, never letting me leave his sight. I would have to ask him tonight- AW HADES, PERCY!

I am such an awful girlfriend. I had completely forgotten about the fact that Percy had been blasted with a gazillion volts of lightning and flown through multiple walls. I knew it would't have killed him because he has dealt with much more and walked away from it mostly intact, so this should't be any different. But some little voice in the back of my mind couldn't help asking, But what if he wasn't ? Now that was an odd thought. What would my life be without Percy? Pretty much nothing. Without him I would probably still be rotting away at Camp, having never been on a quest, and longing after Luke, without knowing who he really was. I could have even ended up on his side! I would have followed him anywhere when I was young and naive... I shook my head violently to clear those thoughts. I didn't need them right now. What I need to focus on is finding Percy, wherever the Hades the has ended up.

It took hours of trudging through wet, damp, hilly ground following the skids and scorch marks to find that they lead to the edge of the lake. Typical, lucky bastard. It had been almost two hours since the incident, and I was surprised to find that Percy hadn't resurfaced to tell us that he was at least ok. If he doesn't come up soon, I thought to myself, so help me Zeus I will swim down there and drag his sorry ass back up the surface and teach him a lesson for making me scared for him. I hate worrying over people, but he is my Seaweed Brain, and I can't help but worry over those pathetic little eyes, even when he gets pissed and they are all swirly and shit, I still love them even if the scare the Hades out of some people. It all started after the battle against Gaia with our Godly parents, we noticed it only happens when he feels a spike of emotion, like the first time when Jason tried to steal a blue cookie from Percy, who caught him and then the eye thing happened. Lest just say that Jason ran away as fast as his legs could carry him screaming bloody murder, and it was probably the best moment ever. Probably because Percy didn't know what had happened and was still sitting there all confused like a lost puppy while Piper and I were both having laughing fits and pointing crazily at his eyes at the same time. It was freaking adorable.

It was at that moment, when I was trying to convince myself that I was still angry that bubbles started to form in the lake.

PERCY

I am so screwed, I am so screwed, I am so screwed... When I woke up, judging by the angle of the sun, it was like, three hours after I had lost control, Thalia had decided to turn me into a human microwave, and the naiads had somehow managed to patch me up, to almost good as new, except for a small scar on my left shoulder from where I was hit with the lightning. Annabeth was going to murder me. I know, I say this a lot, but I could really feel that this would be the one where she would hand me my ass on a silver platter and say "Any fries with that?'" With that evil little smile that I had grown to love over the years. Anxiously, I let out a little gulp of air I hand't realised I had been holding in. Oh Shist! Now she knows I'm awake! Well, I guess I'm gonna have to face her sooner or later, even though I would prefer the latter.

I was met at the surface by a pair of watery grey eyes. Oh Gods... I got completely the opposite of what I had been expecting. I was bracing myself for the good old judo flip that I had grown, Oh so accustomed to, when a pair of salty lips met mine. When she broke away, I couldn't help feel astonished. "Oh Gods Seaweed Brain, never do that to me again!" Wow, I could get used to that... I looked into her eyes tentatively, and came out with the genius reply, "Y-You're not angry?" She rolled those gorgeous eyes at me. "Of course I am Percy! But we can leave that for later" Who is this woman and what has she done with my girlfriend?! "Uh, um yeah, sure!" I stuttered. Something is seriously not right...

UNKNOWN

Ha, This is going to be so much fun! They are going to have one hell of a shock when they see what I have in store for them. When I reveal what they really are, the world will see them how I do. Because, little did they know was that I had seen everything that had happened, and I wasn't planning on keeping it to myself...

A/N !! MWHAHA ! yeah, ik that it is really short, but I wanted to finish this before I go back to school, and this kind of just preps the next chapter which I promise will be longer! Anyways, lots of love to you all, and I LOVE all your comments and read every single one! I am going to start responding to them all, and will answer any and all questions! Lots of love to all xxxxx