Three

PERCY

I so knew this wouldn't end well. We had been led down countless halls and throught hundreds of doors, with the guy with the wicked beard somethimes tapping them with a piece of wood. I had already decided that wizards were really, really wierd. After almost 20 minutes of us all being stared at accusingly by everyone lining the halls we made it to what seemed to be an alcove or something like that but it had this really wierd statue in it, it was like a bird-lion thing with the head and front legs of a eagle, but with paws which had wicked talons and the back end of a lion. In a way it was kinda majestic, until the old guy went up to it and whispered in its ear "Zeus' Pink Ponies" Immediately all the demigods burst into hysterics of laughter, Thalia was snorting, Nico was chuckling, but was trying, and failing to cover it up with loud coughing. Being the son of Hades he had learned to be respectful most of the time, and he found it quite hard to unwind. I was the opposite of Nico, I was currently howling, and clutching my stomach while rolling on the ground. I was finding it hard to even contemplate why someone would say something like that, when we were all suddenly brought back to reality when all the wizards were staring at us in horror and the one with the beard was looking at as with even more curiosity in his eyes. Before we could blink, a small thunder cloud appeared above our heads, and I groaned loudly "Brace yourselves guys, the Big Z has gotten his panties in a twist!" As soon as that left my mouth, I was hit with a bolt of lightning so strong it made the lights flicker and was probably enough to run a whole city for a month, or two, give or take a few weeks. Anyways I was now standing in a group of shocked adults with my hair smoking and sticking up in all directions more than usual, which is most certainly saying something, and Thalia and Nico had their heads in their hands and I just about caught Nico mutter, "How many times do we have to tell you? He is sensitive to these sorts of situations!" A small shock passed through Nico and he glared at the ceiling as Thalia simply rolled her eyes and shouted up, "They apologise profusely father, and they will not disrespect you again!" she turned to glare at us and me and Nico took and invoulantary step back. "Will they?" She looked accusingly at us "No sir..." Nico and I muttered grumpily as the stormcloud evaporated.

Thalia turned around to face the wizards whose jaws were paractically on the floor. There were two of them, an old lady, with her grey hair up in a large tight bun, and then the old guy with the facial hair that was beyond ridiculous. 'Right... I think we have much to discuss" The man stuttered. Turns out that the insult to Zeus was a passcode, and the Hippogriff (As Nico had pointed out) wound up into a flight of curling stairs. We walked into the cavernous room, cluttered with all sorts of books, gadgets, and a very red, very weird bird that seemed to be smoking... Leo would love that thing! A loud cough made me jump and instinctively reach for Riptide in my trouser pocket. The others seemed to be in the same situation, Nico's hand was on his ring and Thalia's was on her bracelet. The man leaned forwards and looked at us, studying us. I made me feel like I was some sort of specimin on a table that he was about to disect. "Do you mind?" I snapped, giving him a good hard glare. Shifting uncomfortably in his chair he cleared his throat. "Yes, I am sorry. How rude of me. My name is Albus Dumbledore and headmaster of Hogwarts" he looked at us each in turn. "And you are?" glanced to my cousins and switched to Greek. "Can we trust him?" Thalia looked at him again "I think so. We will have to have some of the teachers know about us or they will most likely get suspicious, and find out anyway" Nico looked conflicted, but spoke up anyways "He might help us get closer to the one we are supposed to be protecting..." So that was that. We turned back to the man, a small smile on my face.

DUMBLEDORE

"Perseus Jackson, But please call me Percy. Son of Poseidon Lord of the Seas, Saviour of Olympus, Defeater of the Labrynth, Slayer of the Titan Lord Kronos, my Grandfather by the way, not a nice guy! Defeater of the Gorgon Medusa, Slayer of many, many monsters, Oh! and the Minotaur, Defeater of Gaea, Praetor of Rome and retriever of the Standard of Rome as well as being the best swordsman in over 300 years but-" The slightly dangerous looking girl then cut him off by stating clearly "Enough of you Seaweed Brain. I am Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus Lord of the Skies and King of the Gods, Lieutenant of Artemis, Godess of the Hunt, and Eternal Maiden. I am a saviour or Olympus, but I will not bore you with most of my other titles, and neither will my idiot cousin" All I could think of at that moment was, 'There is more? Why would anyone put these children throught this!' I breathed out deeply through my nose, How are we going to contain them? if they decided to destroy us from what I have heard it would be as easy as stepping on a bug. The boy who the shadows clung to began to speak. "You don't need to know much about me," He began, then turned to who I had assertained were his cousins "But I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, Lord of the Underworld, and I am the Ghost King" The paintings seemed to shrink into the corners of their canvases and all my plants wilted ever so slighty. I'm also pretty sure that I heard Professor Binns and Peeves call for their mothers... Mentally I try to calm myself. "I appreciate that" I gulp slightly anticipating the answer that they could give me. Merlin's Beard, please may they not be waging war, please... "I am just unsure of why you are here?" The oldest explained that the were here to protect Harry, due to some "quest", I think is the term they used, ordered by the godess of our origins, Hecate.