She nodded. "Okay calm down Yuri... Okay? Take a breathe and let it out."

"Please doctor, I don't want to meet her anymore! I don't want she saw me and kill me!"

Yena quickly rubbed Yuri's head gently and she nods in multiple times. "Okay.. I know that. Please calm down. I won't ask you anymore."

Yuri finally calm down, she closed her eyes and smack her head. "Hey, don't do that." advise Yena and took her hand. She grips Yuri's hand tightly.

"You should get a rest. Let's go I will accompany you to your room." Yuri nod and they stood up. They walked to Yuri's room. Yuri stares to Yena deeply.

Little did Yena know, Yuri likes her a lot. Yena always give her attention to Yuri that made Yuri felt loved like before.

"SO? Yuri still don't want to get out from the hospital?" ask Chaeyeon disbelief and Yena sigh. Yet, she nodded.

"Yes. She's still scared if she meet with that woman that she talked about. She's still traumatized." add Yena and sips her juice. Chaeyeon eat her foods while nodding.

"If she still wanna stay there, just let her be. It's more safe than outside of the hospital. I know she still searching for Yuri and want to kill her." reply Chaeyeon and Yena just silent.

"She's not crazy, she just traumatized
That's all. But she acted like crazy because she want to stay in that hospital only." tell Yena that made Chaeyeon choked her food as she shocked.

"Are you serious, Yena?! I-I thought she's having a mental health and traumatized too." Yena shook her head hearing that. "No. She tell me 3 years ago." tell Yena once again made Chaeyeon startled.

"What?! 3 years ago? But you tell me now?" ask Chaeyeon and Yena look at her. She chuckles then. "Relax babe. Why did you sounds mad?"

Chaeyeon sigh before she sips her juice. "I'm not mad, Yena. I just cannot believe it. We are bestfriends. We had never hide anything from each other."

Yena put down her chopsticks before she turn her attention to Chaeyeon. "I know that Chae.. I'm sorry but I have to keep it as a secret. She ask me to keep the secret and nobody know about that."

Chaeyeon nodded. "Yeah, you are right tho. Of course you will keep it as a secret. I know she don't want your dad kick her out from this hospital once he know about this."

Yena chuckle hearing that and Chaeyeon smile. "Yah, my dad is not bad like that." mad her playfully and Chaeyeon laughed.

"Yeah whatever, duck."

"Tch... Let's back to our office. I have to go to the patient later."

YENA walked out from her patient's room as she done her job. She walk to her room to get some rest but then, her foots stopped in front of Yuri's room.

She suddenly wonder what Yuri's doing right now. Yena lean closer to Yuri's room and she opened the door. Yet she saw Yuri was sleeping peacefully.