Part 21: Techno's Training: Discussion

Start bij het begin

*Time resume* 

Suzune/Rin: Hahaha... It's been a while. I had to see if you've gotten rusty or not, and the answer is definitely not! I'm surprised you didn't realize it was me earlier.

Kiriya: I had many great students. I hard to remember each one's techniques. 

Suzune: *Visibly mad* *Smirks* I guess so. Speaking of students, one of your students just arrived at Hebijo academy. Does the name Hibari ring a bell?

Kiriya: Please tell me you didn't do anything to her!

Suzune/Rin: She's just fine. But we both have responsibilities now don't we? I think you know what you have to do.

Kiriya: Why did you do it!? Why did you become and evil ninja!?

Suzune/Rin: The answer to your question is, *Throws a Kunai*

Kiriya: *Catches it*

Suzune/Rin: Is in the paper you have in your hand.

Kiriya: *Opens it* A map leading to Hebijo?

Suzune/Rin: Well, what did you expect? I'll be waiting for you arrival sensei *Smoke bombs away*

Kiriya: No wait!

Mike: *Teleports behind him* ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now that was really awkward. So, will you actually take my advice now?

Kiriya: ... I guess you have a point now.

Mike: Thanks. I appreciate for watching out for everyone. Helps a lot. Hope the best for you. *Teleports away- oh shoot...

Kiriya: I know you're all there. So come on out now.

Reed: Mike? What're you doing here?

Mike: I am just telling your sensei that y'all bots need better training methods. So I told him the limit breaker training.

Asuka: What is the limit breaker training?

Roy: It is considered the fastest training method with it also being the most rigorous. 

Yagyū: Then, can you tell us how it's done? We need to get stronger to save Hibari and the super secret ninja art scroll.

Mike: Well, get ready for a semi-hard explanation. You must train at your maximum for 1 week.

Ikaruga: That doesn't sound too hard-

Mike: Then double it the next week. And the week after double it again. Over and over again.

Katsuragi: That sounds like a suicide type training!!

Mike: Where are the stickmen?

Reed: They're actually still in the room.

Kiriya: *Shakes his head* Are you crazy!? No one can possibly do that type of training-

Mike: Shut up. I'm not yet done. Whilst training you also need to hone your own skills and learn to fight the way you want to fight. Not the way people expect you to fight. You also need to learn basic Chakra releases. Fire, Lightning, Water and Earth are the ones you have to master on.

Kiriya: That makes it even harder!

Mike: If you are not willing to accept it, call this the end of Hanzō Academy. 

Kiriya: What do you mean-

Mike: I know more than I am willing to let on. You have to find that out yourself. Plus, Luna Nova is waiting for me. Professor Ursula needs me to help Shion out. I also forgot to give her my Shiny Ark. Ciao. *Teleports away*

Kiriya: Are you girls really sure you want to do this?

Asuka: If it's for the academy then I guess we don't have a choice.

Ikaruga: It's better than hiding away like cowards.

Reed: Oh Mike you've done it again! I don't know how but you've already convinced them to do it!

Roy: That's just how he is.

Katsuragi: Let's get ready for the training then!

Kiriya: But first we must discuss about the situation at hand. 

*In the academy* 

Yellow: So this is the map to those Hebijo Shinobi? Looks real far away for regular means of travel to get there.

Red: Looks like we need some real skill to get there on our own.

Orange: But we got real skill here! *Points are Reed and Roy*

Reed: While that maybe true, you also need to get stronger yourselves. This'll be an all out war whether we like it or not. 

Roy: Mike's right. We need to implement the Limit Breaker training soon or defeat is inevitable. 

Chosen one: So this training you speak can get us results of over 8X strength in half a month? 

Reed: Yes. That is correct. If done properly we can get 32X stronger before we raid the academy.

Kiriya: I am not sure if we have that much time though.

Roy: Good thing I took this from Mike. *Pulls out a hypo space chamber*

Kiriya: What is that?

Roy: One of the greatest training mechanisms ever made a hypo space chamber!

Hanzō: Thar looks interesting. Mind if I ask what it does? 

Roy: This machine sends you in a pocket realm where 1 day here is 1 year in there. Even better, he implemented that so we don't age whenever we're in here and we go back to normal after exiting. That way we can get max gains in min time!

Kiriya: But sir, are you certain?

Reed: Wha? We weren't listening.

Kiriya: Master Hanzō said that we-

Boys: FIGHT???? OH YEAH!!!

Kiriya: But I think you are all forgetting something...

*In the hall way*

Orange: *Hanging on the roof* Well, this isn't too bad.

Blue: *Doing the same* Yeah. I thought it was something worse.

Reed: Well, I don't really mind.

Roy: We still got the hypo space chamber too!

*In the room*

Kiriya: Do you trust Reed and Roy too instruct them?

Hanzō: After seeing their awakening I don't see why we can't trust their abilities.  

Kiriya: I'll give the order to Reed and Roy then. For the time being they shall be their instructors.

-------To be continued...