NAWW #6

Oh, shut up! I have a fucking point to prove.

Who put me in the same room as this bitch?

*

Quentin woke up in his bed with Kip. He sat up, yawning as his tail wagged. The green dog smiled, looking at Kip as he slept. Quentin kissed Kip's forehead, seeing him smile after he did that. The dog quietly got up out of the bed, making sure not to wake up Kip.

Today's going to be a wonderful day! Quentin thought to himself as he stretched, letting out another yawn. He walked out of his room, heading to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. A few moments later, he headed out of the bathroom, Flash standing in the doorway.

Quentin yelped, hopping back some, but sighing in relief when he realized it was Flash. "F-Flash!" He exclaimed, wagging his tail. "How long were you there for? A-And good morning!"

"Morning. I just got here. I need to pee." Flash replied.

"O-Oh! Okay! Let me get out of your way!" Quentin took a step forward, falling into a hole that appeared a few seconds ago. His yells echoed as he fell.

Flash floated over the hole, shrugging as he went into the bathroom and shut the door behind himself.

Quentin fell, switching into different animals out of panic. He eventually fell into a unique cave, changing into a bear before crashing onto a table. Quentin changed back to normal, looking up to see Riko holding a coffee cup in his hand. The two stared at each other for a few heartbeats. Riko looked unamused and soulless.

Quentin slowly got up, chuckling nervously. "Hey, Riko! Sorry about, um... Whatever is happening here!"

"So. A horse walks into a bar."

The two looked over to a part of the cave filled with shadows, seeing Kip walk out of the shadows.

"Kip?!" Quentin's tail wagged. "How in the world did you get down here?"

"And the bartender asks: Why the long face?" Kip face planted onto the cave floor.

"I'm tired of this bullshit." Riko started and got up, chugging the rest of his coffee before slamming it on the floor, breaking the cup. "You both are gay and my private coffee time is ruined." Riko stormed off angrily.

Quentin looked confused, watching Riko walk off into the darkness and disappearing. He ran over to Kip, helping him off the floor. "A-Are you okay, Kip?" The green dog hugged his lover.

"The horse left the bar." Kip replied.