NAWW #10

Flash walked through a city park during the noon. He listened to music as he strolled through the park. The cat smiled, humming to himself as he looked around. An electrifying feeling came to his body as a mist slowly rolled into the park.

The yellow-furred cat sensed nothing evil or weird as the mist came in. It gave the park a cool look. As if something mystical lied in the mist. Nobody else came to the park. It was only Flash. Of course, Flxsh was with him, too, inside of his mind.

Flxsh didn't feel like switching. He allowed Flash to keep control. Because of a problem the smaller cat has, he sometimes has to keep himself away from the others. The music helped Flxsh calm down in these cases. Flash saw a tree nearby, sitting under it as he listened to his music.

The house is getting unstable again. This isn't a first and it may not be the last. Surprise won't hit me if we split away from each other again. I try and I try to help, but I mess up every time. I don't know what to do now.

Flash slammed his fist into the tree, making the lower half of it disperse into blocks. The blocks exploded into sparkles that faded and mixed into the mist. "Damn it. I let my anger show again." Flash said to himself, sighing as he reverted the tree back to normal.

I'm just stuck in a loop of the same shit every day. Flash took out a blunt and lit it with his finger, putting it in his maw afterward. They were fine yesterday. And now there are problems? Tch. He took a hit from his blunt and puffed out a cloud of smoke. This is one thing I may have to deal with. It won't get better.

I wonder if they know or even understand that I'm trying my best here. Flash lifted his paw. In seconds, the mist around the area came to his paw and formed into a ball. He finished smoking his blunt, blowing the smoke into the mist ball. And I hope they know they make Flxsh sad. That poor cat inside of my head doesn't need to be sad right now.

"Music always makes me feel better." Flash said, crushing the ball and making it shatter. As it shattered, a bright light devoured the area and the rest of the town.

You can hear them

You can watch them fall

XXXX