December 5th, 2021

In the Crazy Chaos house, most of the creatures chilled in the living room, minding their own business.

Jack, Rice, Chery, and Lynux played the fighting game they played 2 days ago.

Nappa and Sage chatted with each other on the couch.

Quentin and Kip walked into the living room.

"We're going to Walmart!" Quentin announced, wagging his tail. "Who wants to come with us?"

"Hell no!" Jack said.

"I think... I think I'll stay here for now." Sage replied.

"I'll stay too." Rice said.

Nappa lit a blunt in his beak, walking over to Kip and Quentin. "I'll go. It sounds like fun."

Lynux hopped onto his feet. "I'll go! I'll go! Free candy!"

Quentin giggled. "Sounds good! Anyone else?"

Flash phased out of the floor in the middle of the room, looking at Quentin. "If you're going out, be careful."

"Why?" Kip questioned the cat.

"Just be careful out there. You don't know what could watch you in the shadows. Just watch your backs at all times. That goes for all of you." Flash looked around the room.

The room went silent for a few heartbeats. Everyone stared at Flash nervously. Jack didn't seem nervous. He only sighed, walking out of the living room.

Flash smiled. "Have a delightful trip!" He disappeared.

Quentin smiled. "We will! But, who's driving?"

"I'll drive." Nappa said.

Flash appeared in the middle of the room again with Khentor. "Khentor is going with you all. And you don't have to drive, because I'll teleport you there and back."

Nappa gave Flash a thumbs up. "Sounds good, my man." The chicken took a hit from his blunt.

Khentor looked at Flash, then back at the group. The tarantula crossed his arms.

Flash snapped his fingers, making the Walmart group disappear.

*

Quentin, Kip, Nappa, Lynux, Chery, and Khentor appeared at the front of the Grocery side of Walmart. They watched as people walked in and out of the terrible store with carts. Quentin barked in excitement at being at the Walmart.

"Calm down, bottom." Kip said. "Walmart isn't that special."

Quentin blushed heavily, hiding his face in his paws. "Kip... You d-didn't have to call me a bottom!" The dog wagged his tail.

"Yes, I did." Kip said.

Nappa picked up Lynux, walking over to get the last cart in the cart garage. He set the black cat down in the front seat of the cart. Lynux cheered happily. "I want candy!" Lynux said.

"Sure." Nappa replied, walking into the store, pushing the cart.

"We'll get you all the candy you want!" Chery said to Lynux, petting him.

Lynux bit Chery's paw as he pet him, but Chery didn't seem to mind. Even if his paw bled. Chery just wanted to pet Lynux.

Khentor followed behind the two, looking behind himself for a few seconds before turning around and walking after Nappa. Quentin and Kip followed soon after. The sliding doors closed behind them, but then they opened. Nothing stood outside.

Black and muddy footprints appeared on the outside. The footprints trudged inside.