December 13th, 2021

Flash switched to Flxsh. The bright yellow cat giggled loudly. His giggles echoed in the darkness as he rolled on the floor. "They've forgotten about us! They've forgotten!"

Flxsh giggled, running around, inside, and on the walls. "They forgot about us!"

Flxsh changed to Flash. Flash fell to the floor, panting. I can't contain him. I don't know why. He can't even contain himself. Flash thought.

*

Jack woke up in the middle of the living room, sighing. His flames still grey. "So, it's one of these things now, huh?" He looked around, spotting Flash on the ground. Jack walked over, phasing into Flash's head.

*

"Something's not right." Rice said, getting up from his gaming chair.

"I know this is a dream, but do dreams usually last this long? Plus, I get little peace from the others. It feels like I'm... Stuck here." Rice said to himself, walking out of the house.

Rice looked at the sand, kicking it into the darkness surrounding the small island. He put his hands in his pockets, walking into the house again. He sat down on the gaming chair, thinking out loud.

"I wonder if Flash has something to do with this?" Rice said, looking around.

The inside of the house looked like a bigger version of his room. He stared at his computer screen. "If it's not Flash, then what could it be?"

*

Sage walked around the power plant, holding her arms. "This is a dream." She said.

"I've been in it for too long, and I need to get out." Sage said, climbing the ladder up to one of the deadly vats of acid.

"There's only one way to get out of things like this." Sage made it to the top of the vat, staring down into it, watching it bubble and hiss.

She got a chill down her spine. "This is thrilling." Sage said, sighing. "Well, here goes nothing." She jumped into the vat of acid.

Everything around Sage disappeared, and she faded into the acid.

*

ViVa stopped walking down the hall, dropping his books. "Wait."

"Where's my alcohol at?" ViVa said.

"And why the hell am I in school?!" ViVa exclaimed, looking around. "There's no fucking way someone can be this happy and sober in a damn school." The dragon said, turning around and walking out.

He saw the empty void around the outside of the school. "Damn... It's black." ViVa said. "Wait, am I racist now? Fuck."

*

J.P. sighed. "I'd like to get out of here, but I don't know how."

J.P. shrugged, pulling out a bottle of beer and chugging it under his mask.

He walked forward through the mass destruction, drinking beer.

*

Lynux looked at his body, frowning. "Not only am I in England..." He started. "But I'm tall?! How did I get tall?!" The black cat exclaimed, smiling from the fact he got taller.

"I'm taller than Sage now! Haha!" Lynux looked proud of himself for his new height.

"She'll never be able to reach me at this height! But... I think this a dream." He sighed.

"I want to murder the Queen!" The black cat smirked, running off.

*

Quentin hummed as he cooked in the void kitchen. Kip sat at the table, thinking.

"Hey, Quentin?" Kip said.

"Yes?"

"Don't you think we've been here for too long?" He asked, staring at his spaghetti.

"What makes you say that?" Quentin looked at Kip, wagging his tail.

"First. If this was like a dream, then we'd maybe be awake by now. Second, I can't eat this goddamn spaghetti forever." Kip replied.

"O-Oh! I'll just cook something else for you, then!" Quentin said, going back to cooking.

Kip sighed, groaning as he looked at the vast nothingness above himself.

*

Chery awoke in his void again. That guy is strong and uses an ability to make others go to sleep. He thought.

He floated around his void, thinking. I have to make some sort of attack before he can put me to sleep again. There's no doubt he attacked me after I slept. My body could be anywhere! So I'll hope that I awaken close to him.

Chery disappeared from her void.

*

"Flash."

Flash looked up to see Jack. Jack held his hand out to Flash. "I think it's time we get out of here. There's dude out there we need to take care of." Jack said.

"Who even is he?" Flash said, restraining his chaotic self.

Jack shrugged. "Dunno, but we have to get the others awake before things get worse."

Flash nodded. "Right." The cat grabbed onto Jack's hand, getting up.

The two then disappeared out of the void.

*

Nappa enjoyed his boobs, weed, alcohol, and anime.