December 16th, 2021

It was another day in the Chaos House. The creatures of chaos slept as Flash woke up. The yellow cat looked around his room, seeing the candy from a few days ago. He chuckled, getting out of his bed and stretching. Flash walked out of his room, walking down the hall and into the kitchen. He made himself a cup of cappuccino.

The cat stared through the window as he made his hot drink. He watched as the snowflakes fell onto the snow. Flash finished making his cappuccino, taking a sip from his mug. Christmas is in 9 days. He thought. This year has gone by quick. I don't know if I should complain, though.

Someone walked into the kitchen, going into the fridge.

"Hey, Jack." Flash said.

Jack peeked his head from behind the fridge door, looking at Flash. "Oh, hey. Didn't think you'd increase your senses today." He replied.

Flash nodded, turning to Jack. "After that incident yesterday, I'm keeping my watch up more."

"Understandable." Jack looked back in the fridge, taking the milk out. He set it on the counter, taking a bowl out and box of corn flakes out. He made a bowl of cereal, pulling a spoon out of his hoodie pocket. Jack then opened the freezer, putting the bowl of cereal in it and closing it.

"Do you always do that?" Flash asked.

"Sometimes." Jack replied.

Flash and Jack hung out in the kitchen with each other for a few minutes before a drunk dragon happily skipped into the kitchen. It was ViVa.

The two stared at ViVa, giving him weird looks as he got up to them. "Hi!" He said with a drunk smile.

"Did you hit your head too hard on a wine bottle or something?" Jack asked, confused.

ViVa shook his head. "Nope! I found something! Or should I say, someone!" He picked up Jack with his dragon strength, spinning him around before setting him on the floor.

Flash chuckled. "Who might that be?"

"Uh... That doesn't matter right now!" ViVa replied, his smile going to a nervous smile. "Just know it's another dragon!"

"Alright, alright. I won't push any further." Flash said, sipping his cappuccino.

Kip walked into the kitchen, going into the fridge and pulling out a plate of spaghetti. He put it in the microwave and let it heat.

"Don't you hate spaghetti now?" Flashed asked Kip.

"No. I decided that I'll eat real spaghetti." Kip replied.

"Where's the other gay dog at?" Jack asked.

Kip sat down at the kitchen table. "Outside playing in the snow."

"Alright." Jack walked out of the kitchen, forgetting about his cereal.

*

Nappa, Rice, Lynux, Sage, Khentor, and Quentin were outside.

Nappa made a phallic shaped object out of snow, looking proud of it. Sage walked over to him, looking at it. "Did you really have to make a penis out of snow?"

Nappa nodded. "Hell yeah!" He took a hit from his blunt, puffing out a cloud of smoke. "It's a fucking masterpiece!"

Lynux sat near Rice, eating the snow. Rice waited for civilians to pass, throwing snow cones at them. Lynux giggled as he saw this, throwing snowballs at them when he felt like it.

"This is fun." Rice said. "Don't eat the yellow snow, Lynux."

Lynux looked at Rice with a mouth full of snow."It tastes so good!" He said around the snow in his mouth.

Quentin ran around the yard, barking happily before his face planted into the snow. He wagged his tail as he made a reverse snow angel, moving his arms and legs in and out. The green dog got up. Snow got all over his face and body. Quentin rolled around in the snow, barking happily again.

Khentor walked over to Rice and Lynux, making giant snowballs. "Let me help." He threw the giant snowballs at other people.

Rice smirked, throwing more snow cones. Lynux swallowed the snow in his mouth, giggling happily.

*

Chery ran into the backyard, turning around to face the door.

J.P. kicked open the door, holding a bow and arrow. "Let me hunt you." He said, drawing back an arrow.

Chery shook his head. "No!"

J.P. chugged some alcohol before shooting the arrow at Chery. Chery sighed, using his powers to switch the direction of the arrow. The arrow got lodged in the mask boy's leg.

"That's what you get for hunting me!" Chery said.

J.P. looked at the arrow in his leg, shrugging. "This won't stop me!" He drew back another arrow.

Chery phased into the snow, coming back out near J.P. and tossing a pile of it on him.

"Okay, that stopped me." He said, muffled by the snow.