December 24th, 2021

Flash woke up to something heavy on his body. He opened his eyes to see Lynux in front of his face.

"Need something, Lynux?" Flash asked, yawning.

Lynux nodded. "Yeah! I need to get a gift for uh... Sage!" He replied.

Flash sat up, setting Lynux to the side. The yellow cat stretched, giving another yawn. "Well, what do you want to give her for Christmas, hm?"

"Uh... The Titanic!" Lynux said, giggling.

Flash chuckled, patting Lynux on the head. "The Titanic? That's an interesting one." He showed his paw to Lynux, revealing a mini version of The Titanic. "Does this work?"

"I want a bigger one! Like... The biggest one!" Lynux raised his arms into the air.

The yellow cat sighed. "You sure?"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in." Flash said.

Lynux looked over at the door, putting his arms down.

The door opened to reveal Rice. "Did you get The Titanic yet?" Rice asked.

Lynux shook his head. "No, but I'm trying!"

"Nice. But Flash, there's a big problem." Rice said.

Flash looked confused. "What's up?"

"You remember what's in my bag, right?" The shiba asked.

Flash's eyes widened. "There's no way you let her escape."

Rice rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah..."

Flash groaned loudly.

Unbeknownst to the three in the room, Chery hid in Flash's walls, putting candy in them.

*

In Quentin and Kip's room, the green dog drew on paper on his desk. He had many art materials to help him.

Kip walked into the room with a mug of hot chocolate. "Hey, Quentin." He said.

Quentin turned to Kip, wagging his tail. "Hi, Kip!"

"What are you up to?" The wolf sat on their bed, sipping his drink.

"Drawing gifts for everyone, including you!" Quentin replied.

"That's very nice of you." Kip got up, setting his mug on the table. He hugged Quentin from behind and kissed him on the cheek.

Quentin blushed heavily, wagging his tail faster. "Hehe... Let's have a good Christmas, okay?"

"We'll have an amazing one." Kip replied.

*

In Nappa's room, Nappa and Sage hung out with each other. They watched lobsters fight in a tank in the middle of the room.

"Beat him up!" Nappa shouted to one of them.

"Take their arms out and eat them alive!" Sage shouted.

A few minutes later, they made the lobsters lift weights. The two creatures of chaos yelled at them to work harder.

"It's about drive! It's about power!" Nappa said.

"We stay hungry! We devour!" Sage added on.

They stopped yelling for a second, looking into each other's eyes. They then passionately kissed on the floor as the lobsters bench pressed.

*

J.P. was in his room, painting something for the Chaos House. He stopped painting, looking at his masterpiece. "Oh, yeah." He said. "It's all coming together."

*

ViVa was in the garage, tuning a bass guitar. "This band is going to be great! I'll be a real rockstar!" The dragon said, chugging alcohol.

He plucked one string before the guitar strings broke off altogether. "Shit."

*

In the front yard, Khentor and Sombra stood in front of the house. Khentor flexed his large muscles. "I can lift this house up." He said.

"Let's see it then!" Sombra replied, intrigued.

Khentor dug his hands under the ground. A few heartbeats passed before the house lifted off the ground with thick, potent vines holding it up.

"Woah..." Sombra said, amazed by his action.

Khentor gently set the house down, pulling his hands out of the ground. "Did you enjoy that?"

Sombra hugged two of his arms. "Mhm! I loved it!"

Khentor smiled. He was happy to make Sombra happy.

*

In the backyard, Jack played with a deformed cat. He smirked, making it chase a leaf around.

"Day better." Jack said.