December 14th, 2021

Flash woke up, looking around at the destroyed house. He sighed, getting up. Jack appeared next to the cat, his flames still grey. "This'll be fun to fix." The cat said.

Jack got up, patting himself off. "Yeah."

Flash snapped, and the front of the house rebuilt itself. He noticed the other creatures sleeping on the floor, but they slowly stirred awake.

"Do you know if that thing is in the house still?" Jack asked, yawning.

Flash nodded. "I know where they are." He made himself float. The cat headed to the kitchen, ready for a fight.

Sage woke up first, yawning. She looked at Jack. "The hell happened?"

Chery phased out of the living room floor. "There's a Krampus looking dude attacking us!" He said.

"Can't you send him to another dimension or something?" Jack replied, staring at Chery.

"I tried to attack him, but he'd put me to sleep before I could." The maned wolf said.

"I'm sure Flash has it under control now."

The three looked over to see Rice awaken. Lynux slowly sat up next to him. "I had to suffocate myself to even wake up." Rice said.

"I had to get Flash out, but the thing tried to make me go to sleep, but I faked it." Jack said.

"I jumped into a vat of acid to wake up." Sage said, yawning again. "It was... Weird to be at a nuclear power plant."

Lynux gave an obnoxious yawn.

Rice looked at Lynux. "How did you wake up?" He asked.

"I slipped." Lynux replied.

Sage walked over to Nappa, who was still asleep. She sighed, picking him up and shoving his face into her breasts. "Wake up."

Nappa woke up, pulling back from Sage and taking a breath of air. "Boobs!" He dug his face back into her breasts.

Jack groaned. "Nappa, you're going to get cancer."

"Boobs and weed!" Nappa's words got muffled.

*

Flash floated into the kitchen, seeing the creature. The creature turned around, raising his hand. "Sle-"

Flash cut him off by sending a wave of psychic energy at the creature. The creature crashed through the kitchen wall and slid into the snow outside. "I don't know what the hell you are." Flash started, floating over to the santa-coat wearing creature. He slammed multiple forces of energy into them. "But you're not welcome here."

The more Flash slammed the creature, the more it got driven into the ground, leaving a crater. The creature held its arm out, pushing back against an energy push. It pushed its arm up, knocking the force into Flash.

Flash flew back against the house, growling in annoyance. How the hell did it even do that? Flash thought. Its energy seems familiar.

The creature got up, staring at Flash. "It'll take more than that to beat me."

Flash slid into the snow, stretching. "Oh, yeah?"

"I have the power to end you." It said.

"Well." Flash snapped, smirking.

Khentor appeared in front of the creature. The tarantula turned his 4 arms into a crystal-like material, giving a barrage of punches to the creature. He gave one last punch to it, knocking it far back through the sky and away from the house.

"We have a Khentor." Flash said.

Khentor turned to Flash, walking over to him as his arms returned to normal. "I did it, father."

Flash smiled, nodding. "You did, and I'm proud of you. Let's head back inside now and make sure everyone is okay." Flash turned around, walking inside of the house.

Khentor nodded, following his father inside. Flash snapped, rebuilding what got destroyed by the creature.