After a few minutes Rose handed The pretty boy the card to his room.

"Sir, would you like me to inform your presence to the families?" The pretty boy stopped breathing for a minute.

He didn't think about anything.

His head perked up and he showed rose his teeth in a weird manner again. "No, I would like to surprise them."

Rose nodded her head in agreement. "Of course sir"

"Rose, can ask you something?"

"Sure sir"

He took a deep breath. "Is there somebody working here, goes by the name Jiyoung?"

She nodded his head again. "Of course sir, He's our manager."

"Oh." The pretty boy gritted his teeth, giving rose a weird show of his teeth again.

"Would you like me to call for him?" Rose picked up a telephone but his hand stopped her.

"No!" he replied too quickly.

"Is there any problem, sir?" Rose enquired him .

The pretty boy shook his head, suddenly feeling a bit of pain on his jaw by this show of teeth. "No, no problem at all."

A bellboy comes out of nowhere and grabbed The pretty boy's suitcase and other belongings. he followed the bellboy to his assigned room. They stand near a door . Then the door beside he opened and he panicked. The pretty boy looked as a women came out from the door .. chewing a gum...

he heard a constant chewing of gum.

"You're here for the wedding too?" The pretty boy didn't say anything and simply nod.

"Cool. Me too. Looks like we're going to be neighbours for a few days." Her constant chew of gum is irritating him.

he took a peek and saw that she's wearing normal jeans and top and her blonde hair is tied up in a pony. Her mouth is in a constant motion and her nose is scrunched up.

"Oh, . By the way, I'm Jenny. I work for the groom. You are?" She sticks out her hand. The pretty boy got inside his room quickly and shut the door loudly. Few seconds later, he heard 'weird bitch' and footsteps fading away.

he sighed in relief ... he walked towards his bed, but stopped in his tracks when he saw the bellboy standing in front of him, making the universal sign of asking for money.

The pretty boy pushed him out of his room.

He dropped himself on the bed and sighed in exhaustion, taking in the surroundings around him. The walls are painted in blue and white combination, there is a TV set on the wall with a stick note probably having the WiFi password, a small balcony and probably a spacious bathroom with an attached bathtub.

Just your typical seven star hotel.

he changed his attire quickly to a black shirt and jeans with a red denim jacket. He looked himself in the mirror and saw a man who lost everything..... then he grabbed his phone made his way to the reception.

"Hello, Rose."

"Ah! Mr JUngkook, how can help you again?" She gave The pretty boy her trained smile.

he showed her his teeth again. "I was wondering if there is any sort of party or a get together going on, concerning the wedding?"

She typed something in her PC then nodded her head. "Yes, sir. There is a bridal shower going on in The East side and a bachelor party in The West side."

"That's perfect!" The pretty boy exclaimed in a very fake manner. It felt weird.

"Would you like to have somebody to escort you to The East side?" She asked him as she picked up the telephone.