He went to the extent of checking Beam's head for injuries. He wonders if his best friend has gone nuts after passing out by the shores yesterday.

"What are you doing...?" asked Beam as he laughed with Leo's etiquette and playfully pushed Leo's hands away.

"Eh, meng. Be ready by 6 pm today," announced Beam as he left the dining table.

"Why?" asked Leo as he drank his still hot coffee by blowing slowly after coming out of the initial shock.

"We are going on a double date. I asked Nong Fiat on your behalf," replied Beam casually again, which caused Leo to split his coffee in shock.

Beam laughed hysterically at Leo's stunned face as he lifted Leo's wide-opened jaw and walked towards the bed.

"Why? Beam, what have you done!!!!" shouted Leo in panic, but Beam was not in the mood to entertain his panicking friend.

"Close the door on your way out once you have done panicking," he replied, ignoring Leo's original question.

Beam turned on his side with a smile on his lips, satisfied with his plan for the day. Beam decided to take a nap to regain his energy, and the meds made him sleepy.

~

Somewhere at one of the high-class specialist hospitals in the centre of Bangkok, a VVIP ward filled with specialist doctors was examining a coma-ridden patient. The surgeon shook his head with a deep sigh as he checked the patient's condition.

"Nurse, call the family member to visit him often. He doesn't have much time. Make him comfortable," said the in charged surgeon as he walked out of the ward with his junior doctors.

The mid-forties nurse looks at the patient one last time before walking out of the ward.

"Sawadee Khrap, Is this Blue phoenix groups of the company? We are calling from Sutthilak hospitals. May I talk to Mr Kong?"

"Yes, This is Blue phoenix groups of company. I'm his secretary, Sheila. I'm sorry, Maam but the CEO is in a meeting now. If it's not an emergency, I could pass the information to him," suggested the secretary.

"Please inform him that Mr Saen's condition is not getting any better. The surgeon in charge recommended the family members visit him often," the nurse relied upon the news.

"I'll pass the news to him. Thank you so much, Maam," the call got hung by the secretary after that.

"It seems like your karma is finally here to bring your life, Khun. But why do I not feel sad or sorry for you?

This is not how you should leave this world," mumbled the nurse as she cleaned the patient's old dehydrated skin with a warm towel.

Only the soft beeping sound from the ECG machine replied to her question as the coma patient was still unresponsive.

~

"Funfair?! You want our first date at a funfair, Khun Beam?" asked Forth, surprised.

"The island people recommend this place to me during the check-ups. This place has fun rides, it seems," replied Beam excitedly.

"I didn't think that you would bring us here? Different from what I prepared," said Forth with a shy smile.

He has dressed up in half casual clothes, more like a dress-up to an indoor air-conned room restaurant.

"I might not, what you expect, Khun Forth. I'm full of surprises. Maybe you should stick to me more to find out," said Beam flirtishly with his signature smile.