28: Day 4: End of Day 4

Start from the beginning

"Is this normal?" Karasuma ask.

"Yep!" Hound dog said.

"I really would have a lot of work after this!" Hound dog said and sigh.

"You know what, I'm glad this kids wasn't villain!" Present Mic said and sigh. Everyone immediately agree.

"Just look at how manipulative they are. Specially Midoriya-kun. They manage to fool Yaoyoruzu like he was helping her but in reality, he was just using them!" Present Mic added.

"I agree... Just his analysis skill could create a chaos without even lifting any of his finger. All he needs to do is to spread those information and someone will do the job for hin if he ever become a villain," Nezu said and brew another tea.

"If they are part of AC project. Does that mean, they are the one that kills that Number One Villain Yellow Octopus Monster?" Vlad King ask.

"Vlad King-san, don't call thay Octopus a monster in front of those kids. You'll regret it. And yes, they did. Nagisa-kun and Izuku-kun did the final blow," Karasuma said. A glimpse of memories appear to his head, the loud cries of all his former student while Koro-sensei's body started to fade into yellow light.

Those heart breaking moments of the kids will be forever been in his mind.

"Its time for the summaries!" Ectoplasm reminded. As he look to the clock that indicated its already 10 pm.

"Oh right!" Present Mic nodded and took his tablet.

"Hey everyone hows it going? I hope you're good! We will now lets see to each of their members!" Present Mic click the button where the dead list was put.

"We have four deaths for today, Pro Hero Vanta Black, Pro Hero Plamo, Pro Hero Uravity, and Pro Hero Froppy. Which now give us 18 deaths in total since Day one. No other inactive heroes while you have 20 actives heros. So far your team is now 20 out of 38 members!" Present Mic said. Some of the staff saw

HERO TEAM

DAY 1

Day 1 overall points: 0

Easy: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

Normal: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

Difficult: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

DAY 2

Day 2 overall points: 125 points

Easy: 15 task completed
Points: 45 points

Normal: 14 task completed
Points: 70 points

Difficult: 1 task completed
Points: 10 points

DAY 3

Day 3 overall points: 344 points

Easy: 58 task completed
Points: 174 points

Normal: 18 task completed
Points: 90 points

Difficult: 8 task completed
Points: 80 points

DAY 4