" Stephan, call off the search." I say over my shoulder. 

" Will do boss." I don't have to see him to know that he's grinning. 

" Now how about that bachelor party?" 

~*~*~*~*

I stood on the cement steps leading into the large church the wedding ceremony is to take place. It's a large cathedral. With huge colorful windows and a large wooden door. Endless amount of people are arriving. All of them telling me a quick hello before they go inside to get seated. 

I glance down nervously at my watch and see that it's ten more minutes till show time. 

" Dimitri! Oh!" A familiar female voice pierced the air. 

" Hilda!" She hurriedly walks up the steps and grabs me in one of her tight hugs. She lets me go and I can see how red her eyes are. 

" I can't believe you are about to get married. After miss Samantha I didn't think you'll move on. But I'm happy for you." She said. 

" I can't believe it either. Come on. We should head inside." I escort Hilda inside. 

The pews are full of people. Most of the guest are friends or family of Isis. The only family or friends present are less then a dozen. 

We get to the second to first pew where Hilda takes a seat besides Sebastian who looks surprised to see her. 

" Boy what happened to you?" She asked. 

" I fell down some stairs." He shrugged. She shakes her head and says something about him being more careful. 

" Dimitri come on. It's all about to begin." The wedding planner tells me. 

" Alright." I look down at Hilda who gives me a smile and shoos me away. 

I go to take my place. My eyes scan the crowd in search for a familiar face. My hands tighten into fists when I don't see her. 

Last night at my damn bachelor party I wished the alcohol would help me cope with getting married to a women who's not Catalina. No amount of tequila and whiskey helped. She was all that plagued my mind. Not even the damn strippers helped. 

This morning as I got ready how I wished she would just barge into my room and tell me to leave with her. In a heartbeat I would have ran off with her. Not caring about the consequences. Not caring about anything. 

The sound of the music playing brought me out of my thoughts. Everyone stood up as their attention went to Isis. She looked pretty in that lace white dress. She was smiling widely as she walked down the hall escorted by her father. Flashes of light appeared here and there curtesy of the photographers and video people. 

Isis finally reached me and I put on my best smile as I take her from her father. Just then the ceremony started. 

I was out if it most of the time. That was until the priest said the words, " Speak now or forever hold your peace." 

My eyes went towards the large door. I wished, hoped that she'll appear. That she would come running through it saying stop. She never did. 

" You may now kiss the bride."