Chapter 34

Your P.O.V.

One Month Later

After the doctors appointment and the whole Ariana situation things have been alright. Personally of course because Doja and I are thriving. We've been together a month and everyday I still get butterflies. It's like I can't ever get enough of her and same for her.

Now we haven't been staying the night at each other's places twenty-four seven strictly because one, we are dating and two, she's been going to the studio just about everyday.

Which is perfectly fine because I've also been getting things ready for tonight's event. It's at The Novo, which is kind of big. Almost like the stadium we went to for the UFC fight. I honestly don't want to-

"Babyyyyyy...." My naked girlfriend whines next to me shuffling so she's laying completely on top of me with her head resting on my chest.

I loop my arms around her securely, "Did I wake you up?" She shakes her head, "What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to goooo." She drags out dramatically kissing my chest.

"I don't either but this is my job and if I want to keep it then I have to do this." I whisper stroking her back, "I promise as soon as the performance ends I'm coming home and if you want to come here then you can."

She takes a minute to think before sitting up abruptly and straddling my stomach causing my silk sheets to pool around her waist, "But I want you to myself today."

I smile at her adorable pout she has while caressing her bare hips, "Lets make a deal?"

"What would that be?" She asks looking down at my muscular stomach rubbing her finger down them.

I sit up making her shift down onto my lap and hold her tightly wrapping my arms around her torso, "After the concert I come back here and we go to the beach. Have a night walk there and it just be us."

D looks up with a small smile, "Won't you be tired?"

"I'll never be too tired to go out and be with you."

"You're amazing." She purrs holding the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss which I happily reciprocate.

We don't go much further than a couple of pecks and when she pulls away she kisses my cheek, "What time do you have leave?"

I turn my head looking at the clock seeing it's only 7:45 in the morning, "Around 2 p.m. so we have plenty of time baby."

She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs go around my waist, "So....shower time?"

I roll my eyes getting the hint and stand up holding her securely walking to my bathroom. I set her down and we both grab our toothbrushes beginning to brush out teeth. We steal glances at one another sending a smile that causes my heart to swell. Little moments like these I appreciate and will relish. Of course the bigger memories I'll remember too but it's the simple things for me that I love.

We both rinse our mouths out then walk to my shower turning the water on. Like a psychopath she doesn't wait for it to warm up but pulls me with her under the freezing cold water, "W-What is wrong with you?" I stutter having the breath taken out of me due to the ice cold water.

"Oh hush you big baby. Besides when the hot water comes on it makes it soooo much better." My girlfriend hums walking to me and hugs me resting her head on my chest.

Just like she said the water heats up and honestly it does feel a lot better but she'll never know that because that minute of standing under that water was awful. I don't want her thinking this will be an every time thing.