Chapter 15

Your P.O.V.

I didn't get much sleep last night hell I'm lucky if I even got a solid two hours. I couldn't take my mind off everything that went down.

Sure it wasn't anything serious but her not answering texts, not needing me to join her, and then coming home late. That shit hurt yes...but Ariana knows better. She's knows my past...she wouldn't-no she couldn't hurt me like that. I mean she came home home to me last night. So I shrug the intrusive thoughts away and look out my window.

As the sun began to rise I moved Ariana off of me and decided to get a shower to help with the tenseness of my body.

It's easily 5 a.m. and Ariana has another 4 hours of sleep so I take my time getting ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine before getting in the shower. I press play on my phone letting music play throughout the bathroom.

(This is the song playing) ;)

I smirk at the song that came on shuffle but as the music fills my ears I drown everything else out.

Getting lost in the music I didn't hear the bathroom door open and shut. Still having my eyes closed I rest both of my hands on the wall and bowing my head.

The water changes from hot to slightly cold...hmmm but I ignore it and sway my head to the music.

Eventually it goes back to steaming hot and that's when I feel hands circle around my waist and the palms rest on my abs.

"You're up early." I say retracting my hands from the wall letting them rest at my sides but don't turn to face the shorter girl.

"I couldn't sleep without you next to me...I got cold." She mutters dragging her finger nails across my torso, "There's no need to worry baby I'm yours." Ariana whispers against my back as her lips drags across my bare skin.

I shutter at the sudden surge of sexual tension that has invaded us but I continue to stay unwavering, "Are you?" I ask dryly.

Ariana huffs against my shoulder digging her nails deeper in my sides almost painfully turning me around to face her, "Yes! Why would you ask that?"

Gritting my teeth together I don't answer for a second but instead I push my short hair out of my face in frustration, "Just wondering."

"Look I'm sorry for last night...I was just caught up and I-I didn't see your messages." Ariana explains nervously.

"All you could've said was something simple like I'll be home soon or whatever...but you didn't. You just left me hanging."

My girlfriend looks down sadly as her arms wrap around my waist securely as she rests her head on my chest, "Nothing happened okay? I promise."

I hear the sincerity in her voice so I let go of my frustrations with a sigh, "I don't trust the guy alright? I've read things about him and...just be careful." I whisper looking down at her with worried eyes.

She immediately takes notice hugging me tighter, "You're all I want Y/N/N...besides last night we just got to know each other so we could collaborate better...strictly business."

I smile before leaning down and kissing her forehead, "Okay. Let's get ready for the day."

After our quick talk we got around and ready, then we made breakfast and now we are just hanging out waiting for Scooter.