Chapter 7

Ariana's P.O.V.

I rolled over onto my back stretching my arms above my head as soreness fills my body. I look over at Y/N who is sound asleep on her stomach. I smile to myself leaning over and kissing her upper back.

"Mmm go back to sleep..." the tired girl mumbles digging her head deeper into her pillow.

I giggle placing more kisses along her back, "It's nine in the morning."

Y/N huffs rolling onto her back looking at me tiredly, "What are you doing today?"

"Going to an interview at Power 106 and then the studio as usual. What about you?"

"Call my boss and thennn nothing but I am going to talk to him about coming back to work." She responds sitting up in bed.

I follow her actions looking at her worriedly, "Do you think you're ready?"

Y/N quickly nods her head, "Despite the soreness and this cast I feel ready."

"I just don't want you to rush this and get worse ya know?" I say straddling her lap and wrapping my arms around her neck.

Y/N loops her arms around my small waist, "I promise I'm not rushing anything."

"Okay," I smile leaning in for a kiss but Y/N blocks it with her hand. I look at her half offended and half upset.

"My morning breath, but you'll get a kiss after I brush my teeth." She smiles pushing me off of her and going into her bathroom.

I quickly go to mine and brush my teeth as well then slip on underwear and running back to Y/N, "Now can I have a good morning kiss?" I fake pout at the taller girl.

"Yes," Y/N smiles leaning down giving me a soft sweet kiss.

When we pull away I hear my name being screamed downstairs, "Ariana your team is here to prep you for the interview!" Scooter yells and I look at Y/N sadly.

"I should be back by seven tonight," I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist hugging her.

"Okay beautiful. I'll call my boss and let you know how everything goes." She reassures me squeezing me tighter.

"Okay I'll see you later," I mumble kissing her hand before leaving the room and getting ready.

Unknown P.O.V.

"Hey you don't need to fuck this up. Does she suspect anything?"

"No man but I do know something about her and Y/N. They're together I'm pretty sure."

"How fucking sure are you?"

"One hundred percent."

"That bitch will pay. Both of them!"

Your P.O.V.

My finger nervously hovers over my bosses number on my phone as I try to get the nerve to call him. I take a deep breath counting down from three and quickly press his name.

A couple rings later he answers, "Hello Y/N."

"Hey sir I'm sorry to bother you if you're busy but I have a couple of questions." I sigh pacing around the room.