Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.

"So where would you like to go if we are able to escape this place for a few weeks." Ariana smiles sitting down back in my lap eating a bowl of fruit while I watch TV.

We've mentioned a vacation a couple of times but never had time to bring it up due to her getting called into the studio or anything else.

I look up and rest my hands on her thighs. Taking in her appearance I notice small dark bags under her tired eyes along with her face getting slightly thinner from losing weight. She's already tiny enough so she doesn't need to lose anymore but with her workout routine along with barely eating has taken a toll on her.

I know there's a difference between staying healthy and healthy and then being overworked. They expect her to be perfect and in my eyes she is but it seems like to them she's not.

"I have no idea." I say breaking the silence. She taps on my mouth and I open it allowing her to plop a raspberry in there.

"Well there is Paris, Bora Bora or Aruba. I mean anywhere in this world." She giggles pulling out her phone and searching places.

"Well I heard that in bora bora you can have a villa in the water. If that's not bad ass then I don't know what is." I smile stealing another one of her fruit.

She wiggles side to side looking away, "I was thinking romantic but bad ass works too."

"It's romantically bad ass," I joke making her burst into laughter resting her forehead onto mine.

I laugh along with her pulling her body closer to me enjoying this moment between us. "So bora bora for a week?" She whispers bitting her bottom lip as she waits for my answer.

Knowing she needs a break and we can spend more one on one time together without interruptions will be amazing so I nod my head, "Yes baby."

She leans back quickly putting her food on the table and then grabs my face pushing my cheeks together and kisses my lips multiple times, "This" kiss "is" kiss "going" kiss "to" kiss "be" kiss "great!"

I laugh at her excitement and how cute she's being. Ariana grabs her phone and calls someone with a smile on her face. "Hey it's not an emergency but you need to be here soon so we can talk about something." She instructs the person on the other line before hanging up and getting off my lap.

"Scooter is on his way so we," she tells me pointing between the two of us, "need to change and look more presentable."

I stand up following her to my room, "What's bad about what I'm wearing?"

"Oh nothing baby but you need to put on a shirt and shorts, even though your body is amazing I don't want anyone seeing you like this except me." Ariana teases running her nails across my abs. "I'm sure you don't want scooter seeing me like this do you?" She asks me this time and all she's wearing is my shirt with barely even there shorts.

"Okay yeah let's change." I agree quickly earning a small laugh from Ari. We both changed into better attire and waited for scooter to come.

We sat on the couch and I leaned back relaxing while Ariana sat straight up. I looked at her weirdly but brushed it off and turned my attention to the tv.

Continuing to watch tv Ariana checked her phone repeatedly and kept bouncing her leg aggressively. I had enough and turned it off and gave her my full attention, "Talk to me."

"I just know he's not going to take this well, but Y/N I'm exhausted I can't keep going not without a descent break. The other thing is us. The only time we go out in public is when it's strictly business which I understand we have to stay on the low right now but it just sucks because all I want to do is hold your hand or really just anything. I want people to know that you're mine and I'm yours. If we go to Bora Bora we don't have to worry about any of that."